• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 F350 ECLB

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
im wanting a toy bad and i mean bad, but im in no hurry and right now i cant make up my mind if i want to do the 6.4 thing or if i want to get another 6.0 and have something i know what it all is and how it all works. And dont take it the wrong way but for a work truck with 160k on it i just dont see 17,500 that your asking. for 5k more in my part of town i can buy a 07 6.0 with under 60k on the clock.

good luck with the sale, if i change my mind ill let you know. I hope you get it moved and gone.

Petro

Reaction score
Seen this on craigslist, Good luck with sale man. I just rolled mine saturday nite so Ive been looking around a little bit. Pretty sure im getting back into a 7.3 to stay away from payments but if I change my mind Ill let you know.

94.5 Stroker

Reaction score
Seen this on craigslist, Good luck with sale man. I just rolled mine saturday nite so Ive been looking around a little bit. Pretty sure im getting back into a 7.3 to stay away from payments but if I change my mind Ill let you know.

Damn bud, ya i still have my 7.3 so im going back to it, let me know i need this gone.

Latest posts

Members online