2008 f350 speed limiter

powerjoker12

Reaction score
Alright guys I have a 2008 F350 that has the H&S mini max with custom tunes. The other day I was screwing around on an open two lane highway and i noticed the truck only goes to about 125 mph but it still has plenty left the when limiter kicks in. I always thought the H&S deleted the limiter? I've looked on the H&S it doesn't show anywhere to change the speed limiter. I'm i over looking it or is there something else i have to do? Thanks

powerjoker12

Reaction score
Here's wat it does lol

Attachments

• Snapchat-20140911010526.jpg
    Snapchat-20140911010526.jpg
    79.1 KB · Views: 101

sootie

Reaction score
you are overlooking it. there is a spot during the download prompts that asks if you want to adjust speed limiter. if you say yes, it then makes you choose the speed.

Jonnydime

Reaction score
I just can't take take you seriously after seeing the term undown load used instead of reinstall. But yes download the tune again and it will ask if you want to adjust the speed limiter. No undownloading necessary.

Strokersace

Reaction score
I just can't take take you seriously after seeing the term undown load used instead of reinstall. But yes download the tune again and it will ask if you want to adjust the speed limiter. No undownloading necessary.

I have a hard time caring since he just posted a public screenshot of him doing 100+mph and saying he was drunk within the picture. Sounds like he needs to limit speed to a lot less...

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Stroked777

Reaction score
All you over looked he said custom tunes, you will need to contact the tune writer and tell him what you want the speed limiter set and and then reinstall the updated tune

Latest posts

Members online