• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 job 2 f250 with PMF 12 inch lift LOW miles

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
kinda surprised this hasn't gone any where. Have you had any interest at all? I have a couple buddies looking for trucks. I'll pass the word to them.

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Calca is used in any phrase you want, you just say CALCA! haha, i know it is a weird thing but i have used it for years and it makes things unique, thats all.
Red Bull is the elite of elite. The things they are doing outside of the actual drink are insane!

CDUBYA

Reaction score
kinda surprised this hasn't gone any where. Have you had any interest at all? I have a couple buddies looking for trucks. I'll pass the word to them.

Your truck is looking sick man! I had one offer from texas that fell through.
I appreciate the help man.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Have you tried to post on Socaltrucks.com? I know the place is full of overpriced crap and all that, but I know some of the stuff actually sells. You could at least give it a shot, my friend sold his 2002 excursion on 42s on there for wayyyy more than KBB value.

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
That's a good idea. A lot of lifted, modded trucks on that site.

I haven't gotten to talk to my buddy b/c he's working nights right now. As soon as he rotates to days I'll talk to him. Should be a few days.

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Yeah i have been debating putting it on Socal, i just havent done it yet. I want to sell my baby but its so hard to let it go also! It's keeping me up at nights. I just can't get away with driving it in Utah anymore and i need the money now pretty badly. Damn divorce.

ProjecT 9

Reaction score
Can you buy some different tires for it and lower it down? Sell another vehicle? I just hate to see you have to sell that truck.

CDUBYA

Reaction score
I just don't have the funds to keep it right now is all. And yeah UT sucks for big trucks for sure. I haven't been hassled yet though, luckily.

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Frame height can't be higher then 28" from the ground, mine is like 36" haha. Tires cant stick out past your fenders, have to have mud flaps, no tinted tails, heads or anything, windows can only be tinted to like 45% or some gay **** like that.
Pretty much you can only drive stock.

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
I just got landed with another ticket today.. Utah is about the biggest pile of sh*t ever when it comes to vehicles.

eastern

Reaction score
man my wife is looking at the new aniversary edition camaro.(This will make 2) I am going to have to send a pic of your truck to her she might change her mind. NICE truck

CDUBYA

Reaction score
man my wife is looking at the new aniversary edition camaro.(This will make 2) I am going to have to send a pic of your truck to her she might change her mind. NICE truck

Cool man, let me know!
Thanks

CDUBYA

Reaction score
Is there something wrong here? Or i am guessing there isn't people out there with this kind of money right now? (including me) haha

TripleE44

Reaction score
Is there something wrong here? Or i am guessing there isn't people out there with this kind of money right now? (including me) haha

The problem is that it's going to be hard to find someone who WANTS to spend that kind of money on an 08 truck. I know it'd be worth it with the low miles and the quality of everything that was put into the truck, but it's going to be hard to convince Joe Schmo that the lift is any different than a pieced together pro comp franken-lift and that the low miles is worth anything on it. Plus it IS a little bit on the larger size.

You're just going to have to find that perfect buyer and it may take a while.

Latest posts

Members online