• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 King Ranch

stroker96

Reaction score
Ok to start off, I love the truck but I have a bad habit of getting bored and wanting something else..

Crew cab short bed 4x4
Forest Green/Tan two tone
142,xxx miles
17'' King Ranch Wheels with fierce mt tires 60% tread
Has a few little dings in the rear bumper, and a good scuff in front of the passenger rear wheel. Could probably be buffed out if you know what your doing..
Brand new B&W turn over ball.
Sun roof, backup camera, heated seats, memory seats, basic King Ranch options. Does not have navigation.

Mods:
H&S Black Maxx with there Hot Damn tunes
6'' exhaust
AirDog II fuel system
Sinister EGR delete
2'' leveling kit

Now the bad.. Its throwing the P088 code, which is most likely the HPFP.. Truck runs, drives fine with no issues but the CEL is on with that code..
I can send pics of the truck if interested but I cant get them to upload to my album to post here. Like I said before, I was just thinking about selling/trading it right before it threw the code.. But I have a lot going on right now and the sooner its gone I can focus on other things..

As of now I will sell the truck for $20k AS IS. Not a penny less.. Please PM me if interested. Thanks..

Latest posts

Members online