• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 lifted CCSB

rollin22s

Reaction score
Selling my 2008 Ford F-250 Lariat crew cab short box. 6.4 Powerstroke diesel. It has 91,000 miles. Automatic transmission. It has a 6" Rize lift with front 4 link bars. Also has Rize traction bars. Dual fox remote reservoir shocks on the front, single fox remote reservoir shocks on the rear. Dual steering stabilizer with fox remote reservoir shocks on it. It has 22" wheels with almost brand new 325/60R22 BFGoodrich All Terrain tires. The engine is tuned with an H&S mini maxx. Full DPF delete. It has a 4" Flo-Pro turbo back exhaust that splits to duals with black tips. Also has a No Limits full egr delete and intercooler pipe. AFE stage 2 air intake. The interior is grey heated leather in good shape other than the steering wheel and center console. Has Weather Tech floor mats and tinted windows. It has most options I believe were available in 2008. Power extend, retract, and fold mirrors. Aux input, 6 disc In dash CD changer. Power seats, windows and door locks. Key pad entry on drivers door. Back up sensors in the rear bumper. The bed has spray in bed liner and the factory step in the tailgate. Right now the fender flares are off of it but I still have them and can put them back on if you'd like or just include them. I'm sure I'm missing some things but all in all this is a really nice truck. Hate to get rid of it but right now don't have any other choice. I am asking $36,250. I know it's above book but could barely buy the suspension let alone everything else this truck has on it for what I'm asking over book. NO TRADES! Please get ahold of me with any questions you may have or to look at it. Thank you for looking. You can also call or text 307-421-5937.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1,018.2 KB · Views: 1,177
Last edited:

rollin22s

Reaction score
Having problems uploading pics. Can text or email more. Also located northern Colorado.

08Monster

Reaction score
If you were closer, I'd come take a look at it.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk 2

rollin22s

Reaction score
TTT have receipts totaling over 13k in suspension and parts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rollin22s

Reaction score
Will take partial trade for cheaper 6.4 or 7.3.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

rollin22s

Reaction score
Sorry for the delayed response guys. But those aren't anything I'd be interested in. Thanks for the offers.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online