• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2008 single6.4 ccsb lariat

Csilva187

Reaction score
2008 Ford f250 ccsb lariat
NW Montana- $28k/trade

2008 Ford F250 Lariat 4x4 - $30kobo/trade
All options like sunroof, navigation, leather, and etc. 75,000 miles. Midwest single s467.7fmw. Midwest ported intake manifold. No Limit 5" intake. No Limit piping. Industrial hpfp. Midwest 30% nozzles. Beech fuel bowl delete. Airdog165. ARP studs. MPD CCV delete. Darkhorse Diesel uppipes. 4" MBRP exhaust. Gearhead MCC via Mini Maxx. Twisted Diesel stg3 w/2200 stall transmission. 22" BMFs w/ Cooper Zeon tires. HID headlights with Diesel Cartel Rigid foglights. Normal wear and tear for a pickup. Maintained, cleaned, and in great condition. Also have new stock 17" wheels and tires for winter. Can include all factory parts to throw compounds back on as well as many more parts that'll go along with. New rear brakes, serviced, and will be detailed soon.

I apologize for the details. I've been so busy among other things. Feel free to shoot me a text and I can talk any info you'd like to know fellers. (4zero6) 2nine1-4three7one

image.jpg

Last edited:

krasselt21

Reaction score
what gear ratio is this? does it have a backup camera? are the seats heated? whats your bottom dollar?
can I ask what you see for mileage and how you like the single?

Latest posts

Members online