• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2009 F350 King Ranch - One of a kind

Midweststroker

Reaction score
I have decided to sell my 2009 F350 CCLB Dually King Ranch. I am not planning to post all the details of the truck or pictures, if anyone is truly serious and have the funds available, PM me and we'll hook up to discuss.

Here's what I will share:
11,000 miles. Bought it last March with 6700 miles from texas. Never in rain/ snow/gravel. Until I bought it no one had even sat in the back seats. Always in my heated/AC garage. The truck is/looks new. Have spent over $40,000 in changes since purchased. It is built for towing most anything and/or workstock competition. NEVER abused. 800+hp. Truck books for $43k+, plus all the mods. Billets on 19.5's plus factory wheels also with 285AT's, full air ride rear suspension (new leafs w/OUO bars also included). All LED/CFC lighting. Motor/trans/front & rearends built. Asking $68,000

Midweststroker

Reaction score
Several guys have PM'd with lots of generic questions. Let me rewrite this a bit. I am not trying to be evasive or snooty, just would rather talk face to face with any serious buyers. Kinda old school that way.

Midweststroker

Reaction score
Planning to sell my 2009 King Ranch F350 CCLB Dually with wide track option. Truck was purchased 3/12 from Dallas, TX with 6,700 miles. Never been in snow, rain, or gravel. Back seat used twice since I've owned it, never before. 11,000 miles (1500 miles on engine/trans and other drive train work) Stored in heated/AC garage. No chips, nicks, dings, etc. Maroon/tan bottom. No moonroof or Nav, but all other options. B&W turnover hitch. Over $40,000 spent after I bought it. Built for towing most anything or pulling workstock. 800+rwh. All Recon LED/CFC lighting, folding bedcover, LineX premium, 19.5 billets w/ Michelins, (also have stock King Ranch wheels with brand new 285 AT's/leaf springs, and OUO bars), Autoflex 4 bag air ride rear suspension, 65 gal Titan tank, dual Trutracs, dual front Rancho 9000's, dual front Rancho stanbilzers, Spearco Intercooler, S&B AND No Limit intakes, All No limit polished piping, Fuel Lab LP pump, dual 4" exhaust, Snow Mileage Max injection system, Built tranny with every hd/billet part available, RCD converter, H&S MiniMax w/Gear Head tunes, NO EXPENSE SPARED ON ENGINE! From top to bottom, the best available! PM me and we'll hook up on the phone to discuss the engine work. Truck books for $43 plus the mods. Asking $68 and will entertain trades and offers. Have title in hand.

Last edited:

Jhaddox

Reaction score
Does this thing have a fully built engine (Rods etc) or just tuning deletes and studs? And whats done for turbos...just curious it may help with the sale a little more?

Dual Pumps? Injectors or is all of that stock

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk 2

Zmann

Reaction score
I am not planning to post all the details of the truck or pictures,

:badidea:

spend a little time to post the specifics and a few pictures
and you avoid drama ( it should be a forum rule IMHO ) or at least a link to the info
you only need to spend the time once and use the same info on any forum you post the ad IMHO
GLWS

Midweststroker

Reaction score
Fully built motor, yes. It has Tow Power Max's (which is the only thing keeping it from serious hp). Dual fuelers, 60 overs, head work, cam, rods, gogo intake, version 3 Steed Speeds, custom up pipes, waste gate, studs, coated pistons. All work done at Midwest Diesel in Athens, IL. Long block alone is $19,000. Absolutely no expense spared.

Midweststroker

Reaction score
Everyone is commenting on the price. The truck books on nada for almost $44000 with no mods...plus almost $2000 in Recon lights, $1600 bedliner & cover, $3500 rear air suspension, $5000 tires & wheels, $400 in floormats, $1000 in Rancho shocks, $2600 in front/rear lockers & Magtech covers, $5500 in transmission/converter, $1000 in meth injection, $900 in Fuel Lab pump & lines, $1000 custom dual exhaust, $1200 intercooler...and $25000+ in engine. But, I'm open to offers

Crack85

Reaction score
Ur mods are only worth what someone is willing to pay. No bank will finance 68k for an '09 f350. So unless u find the right buyer that wants a truck exactly like u have it. I don't see it moving for that price. Shone sat on his for over a yr and then sold it to jgon for a smoking deal. Best of luck with ur sale.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Everyone is commenting on the price. The truck books on nada for almost $44000 with no mods...plus almost $2000 in Recon lights, $1600 bedliner & cover, $3500 rear air suspension, $5000 tires & wheels, $400 in floormats, $1000 in Rancho shocks, $2600 in front/rear lockers & Magtech covers, $5500 in transmission/converter, $1000 in meth injection, $900 in Fuel Lab pump & lines, $1000 custom dual exhaust, $1200 intercooler...and $25000+ in engine. But, I'm open to offers

not trying to be a dik , but i would be SHOCKED if you got 50k for it. i would part it out. and yes, i know what these built trucks cost, and what they sell for.

Midweststroker

Reaction score
You know what guys....I don't care. I got almost $100k in this truck, if there's someone out there that has the money and wants it turnkey, I'll sell it...if not, I'll return it to near stock with the stock motor/trans/parts and sell it on ebay or trade it in. My hope on here was to throw the offer out there and see if there was any serious buyers.

Latest posts

Members online