• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2009 F350 SC DRW 6.4L for 4K in IL

rowekmr

Reaction score
I bought this from auction with plans on fixing it and installing an aluminum flat bed with hitch to use with gooseneck trailer but found a crew cab instead so this one has to go. It is blue and XL with all manual options, cloth seats and rubber floor. It has 140K miles and is 2wd and has steel flatbed with wood decking and headache rack to protect the cab installed. It was listed at auction house as “engine making noise”. The truck was driven up on tilt bed under its own power but has an audible miss. It has Check Engine Light on and wrench symbol is illuminated and readout Reduce Power on dash. The ECM has code P0308 which is cylinder 8 misfire. I was told by diesel shop that it can be rocker arm or injector problem but truck hasn't been checked or diagnosed by shop.
The truck itself has no dents or rust but the flat bed shows its age and use. The aluminum tool boxes are in good shape but the steel ones are rusting out. There are no burns or tears in the interior but it is dirty and the glove box doesn’t stay close (latch missing). I'm listing this at 4K for quick sale. This truck is still on flatbed but is ready to be picked up (on trailer) or I can deliver within a short radius.
Contact via text/email or call with any questions at 77three-879-O68one or [email protected]

Last edited:

rowekmr

Reaction score
SOLD!!!!

Sorry everyone I thought I had the notifications set up but I didn't get any emails with the last few responses (but I did leave contact info). I sold it yesterday to a really nice fella and was just getting on here to update the thread.

Latest posts

Members online