• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2010 f350 ccsb lariat

RSK

Reaction score
28A9B724-0E96-4492-A892-B68803B24CA1_zpsfhaw1nf5.jpg

KBMKVIII

Reaction score
What turbo did you get with the kit from MPD?
Can you get a picture under the hood?
And do you still have the Novokanes?
Selling my 2012 SRT8 300 and this is tempting...

Last edited:

RSK

Reaction score
S467 like it says in my signature fmw with race cover. And truck is getting new tires right now, stock size nitto terra grappler g2's. the bmf's are gone with the leveling kit and have been gone for over a year.

RSK

Reaction score
Bump 23k obo front bumper in pushed in on the lower part not bad tho. Truck just turned 162,000 miles. I'm beyond bored with the truck. Otherwise i would just keep it, it sits for weeks at a time and i daily my 6.0 90% of the time.

RSK

Reaction score
sale pending, will know if it's sold or not easter weekend, guy is coming up from virginia to look at it.

RSK

Reaction score
Bump back up for sale 17k little bit of room negotiating but not much...body is still how it was last time, front bumper is dented, tailgate is still the same, nothing changed mileage is 174xxx and will continue to go up as it is my daily driver. Fresh oil change and wipers, new oem front axle u joints, new oem 4wd hubs, truck is ready to tow or plow or just drive, comes with sct offroad tuner, h&s mini maxx, and ******* tuner. The ******* is locked and the sct is married to the truck and the h&s is supposed to unlocked never tried to use it. Tires are in great shape. No leaks, motivated seller. Trying to get into a 17' 6.7 after the first of the new year.

RSK

Reaction score
I just ordered a 2018 f350 6.7 so if anyone is interested between now and the next 8-12 weeks now would be the time to say something dealer trade in is 18250, so 18500 would be my bottom dollar..

sootie

Reaction score
So private party price went up 1500 dollars to get 250 over what the dealer offered. Makes sense.

wouldnty private party be a cash sale? If you trade it in, the trade-in value is subtracted from the subtotal so you save tax as well correct? I would assume thats why he priced it that way but im not from that state and dont know the tax laws.

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
wouldnty private party be a cash sale? If you trade it in, the trade-in value is subtracted from the subtotal so you save tax as well correct? I would assume thats why he priced it that way but im not from that state and dont know the tax laws.

Gotcha

WILD_PHIL

Reaction score

You’re absolutely correct. He’s shooting himself between the legs taking anything but the dealers offer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.