2010 tail light on a 2005 truck

e.nickkk

Reaction score
do the 2010 tail lights fit in A 2005 truck and is the pigtail different I'm sure someone has done this thanks

powerstroke

Reaction score
You can buy the reverse light pigtails from ford and splice them into the existing reverse light pigtails on the truck. It is very simple and straight forward once you buy the pigtails.

ODAWG714

Reaction score
The sell the pigtails with socket at orielly I just bought them. You have the trim a little on the socket portion bits it's super easy. You get the ones from ford you will need the socket plus the wiring plug

ODAWG714

Reaction score
Dorman#85813

You will need to razor blade the little teeth things that go Into the lamp, just a little, and it cuts easily and it's cheaper than the ford stuff. The wires are bi directional and the package says ford plug

mint-6oh

Reaction score
That dorman pn comes up as a gm headlights connector. That came with the connector and bulb socket that worked? Btw, not saying its not right, just double checking

ODAWG714

Reaction score
I used that number at my local orielly auto parts and it said ford on the package. I don't remember if it said dorman or not though

Latest posts