2011 6.7 Build

Reaction score
I finally stepped up and bought my "work truck" from my boss sean. I have been claiming it as "mine" for like 2 years now sense i have been the one driving it to all the shows and all up and down the east coast to just about any event i want to take it to. So figured it was about time i just owned it. It was one of the trucks that Matt at Spartan used back in the day to test files on and develop the 6.7 tunes, over the years it has been lifted and had a few different sets of wheels and tires on it. Last year i was kinda asked what i wanted to do to the truck for that summer sense it was what i would be taking to all the events for us. So after some thinking sean and i decided that we were going to wait and get one of the first non vgt MPD kits from craig, so we got a 366 kit and added an H&S fueler, also put in an airdog 165, and went back to H&S tuning. Also lowered the truck from 10" on 37's to leveled and 34's. Kinda turned it into a sweet street truck.

IMG_7130.png

IMG_7129.jpg

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Kick ass man. You're getting about like me. Have all your nice **** be apart and drive the old rides. Your jetta and my extended cab are racking up miles while the nice trucks sit in pieces. Lol

Reaction score
You should be getting a present real soon! Congrats looking good buddy!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks man, yeah buddy she showed up Tuesday i will get a pic up soon

Kick ass man. You're getting about like me. Have all your nice **** be apart and drive the old rides. Your jetta and my extended cab are racking up miles while the nice trucks sit in pieces. Lol

hahaha that is so true lol, that car and your real slut truck has totally comes in handy for a DD's lately lol

Good lookin truck Tyler!! How come you pulled the cab? Did you have a failure?

Thanks man, and nope been running the 366 and dual fueler for about a year now and neither sean or i was nice to it any time we got in this truck! But Eric kept bp and boost perfectly in check with MCC, we did manage to tear up a stock trans tho after all this truck has been threw over the years it was bound to happen lol, but got that fixed but going to swap it out for a built unit here, took it apart cuz its time to up the set up and i wana play it safe and put rods and en entire bottom end it...

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Truck is awesome Tyler. I was drooling over it and the gray extended cab at our dyno event. Looking forward to see what you do with it!

Reaction score
about time you posted up a build thread on this.......

yeah figured i would post it up...

Truck is awesome Tyler. I was drooling over it and the gray extended cab at our dyno event. Looking forward to see what you do with it!

Thanks man. Haha yeah our buddy matts extended cab is bad ass!! love that thing and dw we are going to have some serious fun with this... got to get it back going for rudys its lisa and I's ride down!!

Latest posts

Members online