2011 BB Edition is complete!

Chris

Reaction score
Looks awesome man! howd you like swapping the grille shell lol? little more complicated than it needs to be huh.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Looks awesome man! howd you like swapping the grille shell lol? little more complicated than it needs to be huh.
Thanks Chris!
The clips I was ok with, but the plastic rivets? Come on Ford lol
Took about 45 minutes said and done to get through it all. Wasn't too bad... I mean, I did work on a 6.0 for 5 years LOL

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
i like it,i think only thing i would of done was do the chrome on the center part of the grill in black as well

a total blackout lol

6L strokin

Reaction score
Thanks!
6L Strokin (Darin) already did that up, and it looks pretty good. Can't have copy cat trucks running around ;)

lmao thats why i blacked mine all out so it doesnt just look like a KR... plus i LOVED my all murdered out 03 6.0 so...

and YES you def should come to TS, me and milt wasnt planning on going this year but if you do we will come! I would probably have to say that our trucks parked together at show n shine might draw a little attention....:thumbup::fordoval::shocked:

17BLKplat

Reaction score
lmao thats why i blacked mine all out so it doesnt just look like a KR... plus i LOVED my all murdered out 03 6.0 so...

and YES you def should come to TS, me and milt wasnt planning on going this year but if you do we will come! I would probably have to say that our trucks parked together at show n shine might draw a little attention....:thumbup::fordoval::shocked:
I'll see what work looks like. May be tough, but it'd be an awful lot of fun!

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Trucks look great! Being that I am a huge fan of the murdered scheme, now it looks like I will have to be creative when it comes to how mine will turn out...

17BLKplat

Reaction score
looks good buddy!
Thanks Dustin!
Funny thing is, you wrote this days after I got BB:
......I truely am excited to watch your progress on this truck, i've been waiting for an 11' that just blows my mind, only one that has so far is inmotionjosh's dually
It's pushed me ever since to create something everyone would like. Thanks for the motivation :D

Here's some higher res shots I took this weekend, forgot to get a good interior shot, it was a bit dark too...
Frt800px.jpg

FrtPass800px.jpg

^Thanks to NovaKid69 (Mike) for the black emblems!
Rear800px.jpg

Finally cleaned up haha

Last edited:

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Thanks Dustin!
Funny thing is, you wrote this days after I got BB:

It's pushed me ever since to create something everyone would like. Thanks for the motivation :D

Here's some higher res shots I took this weekend, forgot to get a good interior shot, it was a bit dark too...
Frt800px.jpg

FrtPass800px.jpg

^Thanks to NovaKid69 (Mike) for the black emblems!
Rear800px.jpg

Finally cleaned up haha

And you proved that you could do it nice work man

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Lookin good bro. Where did you score the stubby antenna?

Thanks Gare!
AutoAnything actually. Not my go to place, sometimes eBay has them too. But when I was looking, the size and all was wrong on eBay, so I went with them. Definitely not promoting a non vendor, hope you don't mind the mention.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Looks great buddy! It's going to be hard for someone to change my mind about your truck being my favorite 6.7L. The truck is perfect in my opinion.

Spatel23

Reaction score
Thanks Gare!
AutoAnything actually. Not my go to place, sometimes eBay has them too. But when I was looking, the size and all was wrong on eBay, so I went with them. Definitely not promoting a non vendor, hope you don't mind the mention.

What length is it?

Is it made by AMI?

Just screws right on correct?

Thanks

Latest posts

Members online