• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2011+ Black headlights

FX44AU

Reaction score
I purchased these with the intentions of using them for a retrofit but have decided to use my factory lights instead. I just put them on the truck tonight to test fit them so they are new. These look great but they are definitely not OEM quality lights; I just want to make that known. What I've noticed that I don't care for is the bulb cover on the driver's side is tilted down a bit and there is some visible dust on the inside of the lens. You can only see it when they are on. The good news is that even though the bulb cover is tilted it doesn't seem to affect the light output. Other than that these lights are great (and brand new!) They would be perfect for someone looking for a spare set while they are retrofitting or someone who doesn't mind the issues I've pointed out. Asking $150 shipped for them.

170D8401-79C0-4970-8C99-A63849A3AF4E_zpshzpxuglb.jpg

079CF5B1-DE76-4FBC-9999-DCD07A01D180_zpsvxpwswy2.jpg

Nj67

Reaction score
Haven't been on for a few days but I did receive the lights. They were as described...on time and came packed very well. Would definitely buy again from @ FX44AU !!! Great communication and super easy transaction. Thanks dude !!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

FX44AU

Reaction score
No problem! Thanks for getting on and letting everyone know everything was good. It helps when people can see positive feedback!

Latest posts

Members online