• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2011 F-250 4x4 Lariat 7,500 miles

BFD99

Reaction score
Listing for a good friend of mine who took a new job in the town, and he's wanting to sell his truck to get a car now that he doesn't travel around is much. This truck is perfect inside and out.

Here's his listing.
7,500 miles on this 2011 FORD F-250 Lariat 4x4 Crew Cab 6.7L DIESEL (pics at end). Bought the truck to work on the road, but recently took a job in the city limits that I figured was a couple years away when I purchased the truck. Additionally, I'm looking at going back to college for a masters now that I'm in a good location….. the truck doesn't fit well in that equation.

Standard Lariat Features:
The truck is a Lariat 4x4 with the preferred equipment package. Its tan and white two tone. Charcoal/black interior, leather, power rear sliding window. 10-way powered drivers and passengers seats. dual zone electronic automatic temperature control, leather steering wheel with controls, voice activated sync, power windows, power adjustable pedals, telescoping and folding side mirrors, reverse backup sensor aid, trailer brake controller, trailer towing package, keyless and keypad entry, anti-theft ignition;

3year/36,000 mile - bumper / bumper warranty
5year/60,000 mile - powertrain warranty
5year/60,000 mile - road side assistance

Options:
Memory group: which gives memory seats, remote start, rear view backup camera and heated/cooled seats.

Truck stickers for $57,345.

Just purchased in September. Recent oil change.

Additions:
Ford stock 2011 side steps,
Bug deflectors on front and rain guards on all windows,
NEW Cooper Zeon LTZ 305/55 r20 tires and new MB V-drive wheels which have a brushed aluminum finish with about 300 miles on them.

I love the truck, but its only driven on the weekends now that I work in the city. I'm located in Tulsa, OK.
PM Me, Dex (BFD99) or you can email him, his Name is Daris Scheel. [email protected]
$48,000 OBO!

photo.jpg

photo4.jpg

photo4-1.jpg

photo3.jpg

photo3-2.jpg

photo3-1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo2-2.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

photo1.jpg

photo1-2.jpg

photo1-1.jpg

Last edited:

BFD99

Reaction score
Back up for sale at $45,000 OBO. He wants a 3 series BMW now, as he is working in town and not on the road anymore.
The truck now has every bulb on it changed over to LEDs, turn signals, mirror lights, Interior bulbs, taillights, license plate bulbs, 3rd brake light bulbs. These are super bright, I think total it was around 250$ to change everything out with the best!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online