2011 f250 intercooler pipe

bigbrdf250

Reaction score
Went to pass up a car and heard a pop sound. Keep going and then pulled over and discovered an intercooler pipe had busted side open. What part is this and is there an upgrade?? Also don't know if I should upgrade and then something else happen to break that's more crucial. I have Gearhead tunes and idp t2 straight piped.
Idid find an H&S kit??
Thanks.
ny8e6a9y.jpg
6egubyhu.jpg

Last edited:

bigbrdf250

Reaction score
Thanks guys, got it done hope it stays tight.
zepy9egy.jpg
thanks no limit for the speedy delivery.

bigbrdf250

Reaction score
Nothing yet as far as mileage I don't think I will report anything either cause I don't really monitor. Performance wise I don't think so but don't go based of my reviews lol.

I will say though that the carbon build up on the t-body was excessive, stuff was caked on and I only have about 26k miles. I scraped a lil off but not all of it.

jwlandry

Reaction score
Did you notice any difference with how your truck feels or mpg with the throttle valve removed with that kit?

I don't think this is a performance part that you will see gains from per say, but rather one that will give you a more reliable piece that won't fail under higher pressures that you will see on a deleted truck.

colecoop56

Reaction score
I figured. I just read some post on here that said they removed the throttle valve and the truck was more responsive. Figured it was bull.

Latest posts

Members online