• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2011 F250 Lariat SRW Crew 4x4

randrball1

Reaction score
I have decided to sell my 2011 F250 Lariat SRW Crew 4x4 with the 6.7 diesel. The truck is in really good shape and has 83,398 miles sitting on fairly new BFG TKO 2's. It lost weight about 10,000 miles ago and tuned with a SCT X4. To keep the noise level down close to stock, I opted with the installation of a Donaldson muffler instead of running a straight pipe. It turned out really nice, but I'm just not use to such a large truck living in the suburbs. I initially thought I could get use to the truck, but a large diesel truck just isn't for me. I have a clear title in hand and do not care to entertain low ball offers. ($34,000)

Attachments

• Pass Side.jpg
    Pass Side.jpg
    475.7 KB · Views: 460
  • Driver Side.jpg
    Driver Side.jpg
    459.1 KB · Views: 417
  • Interior.jpg
    Interior.jpg
    492.4 KB · Views: 418

randrball1

Reaction score
The truck is located in Olive Branch, MS right on the Mississippi / Tennessee state line below Memphis, Tn.

randrball1

Reaction score
Small world isn't it. I've relocated to OB on 3 different occasions and each time never thought I'd be back. This time I'm here to stay, but the traffic has pushed me out into Desoto county. Have a good one, ET

randrball1

Reaction score
The truck just tuned 90K miles and running strong. I have a clear title in hand and willing to do business at $31500. Frontier offers some very attractive airfares coming into Memphis, TN. After funds clear my bank, fly in and I will meet you with the truck at the airport and sign the title over to you.

Latest posts

Members online