• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2011 F350 Canadian truck

Randy_270

Reaction score
I never thought I would be doing this but for unforeseen personal reasons I'm selling my 2011 F350. Its a white 2011 F350, crew cab, short box, Lariat with a little under 156,000km (97K miles). It has the full black interior with a center console. It has a backup camera but it doesn't have navigation or a sunroof. I bought the truck in September, 2012 as the second owner, with a little over 59,000km (37k miles). Trucks build date is August 11th, 2010 and has been a great truck. Still has original turbo. I've replaced a power steering hose and pump at about 98,000km (60,900 miles), and the previous owner replaced an NOx sensor and another sensor I can't remember off the top of my head but the oasis report will say. The emissions components were removed at about 76,000km (47,200 miles). The EGR cooler is still in place but blocked off, and the urea tank is removed. Will come with an older H&S performance EGR ******. It also has an S&B intake with a spare filter and a filter wrap. I've always used synthetic oil. While the truck was stock, oil changes were done at 5000km (3100 miles) and once the emissions were removed/shut off, the I bumped the oil changes to 8000-9000km (5000-5500 miles). I also changed out the transmission fluid, both diff fluids, and the transfer case fluid at 125,000km (77700 miles). The truck is riding on a Carli 4.5" Pintop suspension system that consists of 2.5" bodied King shocks, and full rear Deaver springs that were installed at 147,000km (91,300 miles). Right now it has 325/65r18 Goodyear Duratrac's on stock rims. Also included is a Raider Vagabond cap that is currently on the truck.

Now for the bad. The truck has not been a pavement princess, so it has quite a few paint chips. It has a dent under the drivers side tail light that was there from when I bought the truck. I also busted a part of the tailgate step cover, step still works fine though. The truck also has some small rust spots behind each of the mud flaps. Recently the passenger side power windows have not been working properly from the drivers side master controls. The front passenger side does not work at all from the master controls and the passenger side rear window rolls down but not up from the drivers side master controls. None of this stuff will really affect the reliability, or performance of the truck but it is things that will need to be fixed eventually.

I don't have very many pictures of the truck right now so I will post picture later on. Any questions, feel free to ask. The truck most likely will be brought to my in-laws just outside of Winnipeg, Manitoba and can be brought to the boarder if the buyer lives in the U.S., so the mileage will be most likely around 158,000km at the time of purchase.

I'm asking $37,000 Canadian dollars.

sootie

Reaction score
lmk if you want to sell the suspension kit...i can trade for stock parts

Randy_270

Reaction score
Sorry but I don't want to or have time to remove the suspension, would much rather just sell it with the truck.

As a few things I forgot, the truck was just safetied in June and also the backup sensors are currently not working.

Randy_270

Reaction score
The truck also has an SPE diff locker mod and the front windows are tinted to match the back. Also, I have a Bilstein 5100 steering stabilizer that will be installed hopefully by this weekend. I will also add, the truck has never been smoked in.

Here are a couple pics, will upload more later when I have time.

20150923_1823081_zps5ixunss3.jpg

20150923_1819471_zpsccq9l1km.jpg

20150923_1819281_zpsprwttn63.jpg

Latest posts

Members online