• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2011 F350 Lariat Dually Flatbed

morepower02

Reaction score
Yes but idolizing a truck you posted that you can't afford then saying you wish you could have sex in it is a little strange.

Strokersace

Reaction score
doesnt everone have sex in their trucks?

live life full throttle
I thought so...

Oh and my old black Dodge dually I had last year was affectionately named... Monique :eek:

Yes but idolizing a truck you posted that you can't afford then saying you wish you could have sex in it is a little strange.
Again you don't read too well or much at all on the internet apparently and you clearly don't have any sense of humor.

I have no problem admitting when someone has built a beautiful vehicle. Who cares if I can't afford it, doesn't mean I can comment on how nice it is. The label someone wants to put on it is whatever they want to use. Mine is "pure sex". Big deal. You made it strange by taking it strangely. Maybe you're wishing you could get some teddy bear strange in your pickup, idk...

You've been a Debbie Downer in this for sale thread all along. Someone needs to get laid...

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
I know you don't care to hear but if I didn't recently buy my truck Id scoop that thing up. Keep it man!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

B.Warning

Reaction score
what tires? same?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Yup. Hard to switch when the first ones wore as good as they did. I figured I'd try one last time to sell this damn thing before I changed it up.

Last edited:

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Yup. Hard to switch when the first ones wore as good as they did. I figured I'd try one last time before I changed it up.
right on.. i have switched quite a few of our work trucks over to the mxt's.. along with 35s on mine.. they are a couple hundred bucks a set cheaper then most others.. i think those federal curagias are a hair cheaper and seam to last ok too..

live life full throttle

B.Warning

Reaction score
right on.. i have switched quite a few of our work trucks over to the mxt's.. along with 35s on mine.. they are a couple hundred bucks a set cheaper then most others.. i think those federal curagias are a hair cheaper and seam to last ok too..

live life full throttle

I ran those federals and didn't have any issues like most had, however they wear quick and was very loud.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.