• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2011 Ford F250 Parts

under construction

Reaction score
These are all taken off of my 2011 Ford F250 that has 57,000 miles on it and are all in very good shape.

Chrome Front Bumper w/ 4x4 Valance - $250.00
Chrome Rear bumper w/ Sensor Holes (no sensors) - $150.00
Extra 4x4 Valance - $50.00
Chrome Mirror Caps - $75.00 for the pair
Chrome Grill Surround (broke 2 of the clips while removing, but other wise in great shape) - $75.00

All prices are for local pickup. I can get shipping quote upon request though.

Thanks

High Flyer

Reaction score
Still got the rear bumper? Can I get your number? My old man needs one and he'll be driving thru Ohio late next week.

under construction

Reaction score
These are all taken off of my 2011 Ford F250 that has 57,000 miles on it and are all in very good shape.

Chrome Front Bumper w/ 4x4 Valance - $250.00 - SOLD
Chrome Rear bumper w/ Sensor Holes (no sensors) - $150.00
Extra 4x4 Valance - $50.00 - SOLD
Chrome Mirror Caps - $75.00 for the pair
Chrome Grill Surround (broke 2 of the clips while removing, but other wise in great shape) - $75.00

All prices are for local pickup. I can get shipping quote upon request though.

Thanks

I have marked what has sold. Please let me know if you are interested in anything that is left.

Ciras

Reaction score
I am interested in the surround. Would you be willing to meet somewhere between Dayton and Fort Wayne, say Lima?

Please provide some photos of the broken clips. That is my only reservation. I don't want the surround flapping around in the wind.

under construction

Reaction score
I am interested in the surround. Would you be willing to meet somewhere between Dayton and Fort Wayne, say Lima?

Please provide some photos of the broken clips. That is my only reservation. I don't want the surround flapping around in the wind.

PM me your phone number and I will text you some pictures. I would be willing to meet within reason if the price is right for both parties.

under construction

Reaction score
Vader,

Shipping cost looks to be around $75 to your location. May vary a bit with an actual address and packaging, but that should give you an idea. Just let me know and sorry for the delay.

Latest posts

Members online