2011 Headlights??

xtreamracer8

Reaction score
for anyone interested in having your headlights painted, im looking at buying a used set of headlights to use while mine are being painted. the used ones arent perfect but they will work just fine for what i need them for, after i get my painted ones back would anyone be interested in buying my the used ones so they could sent milton theres? the used ones will cost me 300 plus shipping, id sell them for 250 you pay the shipping

17BLKplat

Reaction score
I got the chance to install the set seen earlier in this thread.
The light finish is top notch! The paint is smooth and you wouldn't know these weren't a factory option once said and done. Awesome work by Milton and Darin, all of their future customers are going to be very pleased!

The install is simple. You'll need a 10mm socket and a long flat blade screwdriver to complete everything. Took my 40 minutes from start to finish and I was taking my time. Biggest thing to be careful of is linin up the headlight tab when pushing it back in. Once you get it, though, it's a breeze.
On to pics!
Before:
DSC_1698.jpg

During:
7dfb2e53.jpg

bd4dca03.jpg

And after!
ac2fbf58.jpg

ef916d9f.jpg

I couldn't be happier! I think they really tie the front end together! This set will eventually go on to Eric's truck, but they're the sickest place holder I've ever owned :D

Can't wait for mine to come back! Awesome work guys!! You really do a great job!!

6L strokin

Reaction score
looks great nate! really makes that side view pop dont it! LOL thanks for the compliments!

spatel, ya you have to take out the grill to get to the bolts that hold the light in place! its a lot more of a pita to pop the grill outta these too gotta do it from the insdie after you take the screws out of the top side! gotta do all that to switch out headlights bulbs too! or at least HIDs

Reaction score
Pulling the grille is no biggie once you know how to do it. Its about a 2 minute deal once you have done it before.

Lights look good Nate...paint them bumpers and grille already...slacker

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Thanks bud for the post. It looks like a great start for the new BB2. :thumbup:
Yeah man!! Perfect start!
I like that a lot. Sucks you have to pull the grill off tho.
The grille is a 5 minute job once you know how to do it. Only 4-10mm bolts and then 5 clips to push with a flat blade driver and it's off. Easy as the 05-07 grilles.
You 08-10 guys are spoiled LOL just messin
Pulling the grille is no biggie once you know how to do it. Its about a 2 minute deal once you have done it before.

Lights look good Nate...paint them bumpers and grille already...slacker
LOL I'm getting on that. I feel like my deadline has been pushed forward a bit ;)

jonnysteals

Reaction score
Haha nate that's the driveway I dropped bb1 off in with a blown tyranny. Looks good but call my guy. Your truck needs to be painted.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
Haha nate that's the driveway I dropped bb1 off in with a blown tyranny. Looks good but call my guy. Your truck needs to be painted.

That driveway has seen a LOT in it's past lol
I'm sure painting will happen next. I'm waiting on the final set of headlights for BB anyway, so that'll be fun!

Biggpigg4x4

Reaction score
Very Very Interested in getting my lights painted. How much are you guys charging?