2011 Headlights??

utlonghorns416

Reaction score
I got This set friday and he will have them back wednesday. Depends on the amount of freight you want to pay. Doing them over the weekend is the best time. I all day get faster results.

Last edited:

6L strokin

Reaction score
whats the turn around time if i send you mine? from the time you get the till they are being shipped back

within a week.... like Milt said it works best if you can have them to us by a friday to have the weekend to work on them... there is a lot of sitting around and waiting for paint to dry so you can hardly do it in one night and its really a lot harder to do it by yourself without an extra set of hands.

I got This set friday and he will have them back wednesday. Depends on the amount of freight you want to pay. Doing them over the weekend is the time. I can work on them and get faster results.

:whs:

Reaction score
I assume he is in Texas by his name.

Guys, I have a set of Extra lights sitting on my floor. I am going to send them in this week. They are going to get painted and then sent back to Jesse @MBRP, he will in turn send his stocks back, they will get painted and go on my truck, then ill have a set again. We might be able to minimize everyones down time if we get in a rythem with UTLONGHORNS and have him do one set at a time.

Ive got 300 bucks in the set of spares so maybe him and I can work something out and he will be able to grow his business.

xtreamracer8

Reaction score

Guys, I have a set of Extra lights sitting on my floor. I am going to send them in this week. They are going to get painted and then sent back to Jesse @MBRP, he will in turn send his stocks back, they will get painted and go on my truck, then ill have a set again. We might be able to minimize everyones down time if we get in a rythem with UTLONGHORNS and have him do one set at a time.

Ive got 300 bucks in the set of spares so maybe him and I can work something out and he will be able to grow his business.

if you guys can make somthing work add me to the waiting list lol

6L strokin

Reaction score
whats your location? im trying to figure out how much shipping is going to cost

Milt lives in cincinnatti, ohio and i live in henderson, ky we are kindof taking turns doing it at each others houses..... also if we can either acquire 2 sets of spares and/or find anybody that can have a few days down time we could easily do 2 sets in a weekend and it would help justify our fuel cost driving 500 mile round trip to do em...:rockon::pint:

Reaction score
Either of you guys familar with Spade Kreations in Cinci? Thats my good buddy rick that owns it. He is probably going to do all my paint, stereo, and maybe install my suspension

6L strokin

Reaction score
I never have i usually just drive straight through to his house LOL but hes pretty familiar with everything around there ill wait for him to chime in on that

utlonghorns416

Reaction score
That 20 mins from my house. He has a nice shop, I had a friend sent his dmax their for a sub box.

Either of you guys familar with Spade Kreations in Cinci? Thats my good buddy rick that owns it. He is probably going to do all my paint, stereo, and maybe install my suspension

utlonghorns416

Reaction score
He always has His murder out semi parker out front. Let me know when he has it, Ill drive over and check it out.

Either of you guys familar with Spade Kreations in Cinci? Thats my good buddy rick that owns it. He is probably going to do all my paint, stereo, and maybe install my suspension[/QUOTE

Last edited:
Reaction score
I will prolly spend about a week in Cinci at end of august and let him do my truck on my way home back to florida from minneapolis.

Yeah he just bought that semi at the beginning of the year. This year at SEMA he is going to have a whole outdoor booth with a bunch of cars and his semi. We are going to try to rush my caddy and have it done for sema.

17BLKplat

Reaction score
I'll have pics to take on thursday for everyone too see. Milton's work is top notch, I'll just be able to show them on the truck while mine head out. Can't wait!

Members online

No members online now.