• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2011+ Ranch hand Bumpers

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Ok guys i wanting to do a different look with the truck. so i am posting up to see if anyone is wanting some ranch hand bumpers for thier 2011+ 6.7.

These are real ranch hand bumpers and i have had them for about 18 months. They have line X bed liner color matched coating on them ( TAN ) in color to match the bottom of my king ranch

Bumpers New were over $1,700.00 i will pull paper work to get the exact amount.

Line X bedliner Coating Color matched with Kevlar and another chemical that keeps them from fading was Over $800.00 when done

Im looking to trade for stock tan painted bumpers like whats on the king ranch models plus some cash.

There are some rub marks one is on the grill gaurd part that protects the passenger side headlight from a purple nissan SUV that parked way to close to me. No damage to the coating done you can just see where it rubbed

There is another spot on the front that has a little yellow in it from one of those sweet poles they put up in the wally world parking lots. I pulled in to close and because of the lift i lost sight of the pole and bumped it not realizing how close i was.

Im looking for $1,800.00 plus stock painted bumpers

this is a front and rear set, the rear bumper has the reverse lights that comes with the bumper. It also has the holes for the back up sensors. The rear drop on the hitch part is a factory drop height to where you can still use your factory tow package.

From bumper is a full front replacement with the full grill gaurd on it, it will also have hole that i drilled inside of the grill gaurd to run my wiring for my rigid lights thru.

Will post pictures later today when i have time

JMart

Reaction score
I am glad you are getting rid of them. But from your "rub" marks maybe you do need them after all.

Good luck with the sell.

Old pic of Randall's truck on the left.
ntx11004.jpg

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Thanks Jason I'm headed out to get more pics today.

The first rub mark when I got into it with the Wally World yellow pole was my bad. But the other one with the purple Nissan wasn't my fault. And the lady took all the blame and said not to worry she wouldn't turn it into insurance since it was her fault since I was parked before her and she couldn't park for chit

JMart

Reaction score
Didn't that truck come with stock bumpers?

Iirc the front one was used up when he hit a small car that pulled out in front of him. I don't remember if he put on a stocker or went straight the these after that.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Didn't that truck come with stock bumpers?

Yup I hit a small Honda civic one morning at 5 30 going to work who pulled out in front of me, so the original front one is damaged. I sold the rear bumper to Gare. It's on the back of vanilla ice right now and I don't think he'd be willing to give it back

Jayz

Reaction score
How much for both? Out right, I've got a gage front bumper now n a stock rear bumper( gage came on truck) both r ptp kr tan

java

Reaction score
Good luck with the sale, your truck looks basass as it sits but I'm sure it'll look awesome with whatever you do to it.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
bringing this back to the top

time for a new look and its going to be wild, these are back up for grabs

1800 for the set, ill even throw in a brand new set of LED back up lights for the rear bumper

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.