• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2011 Tuxedo Black Extended Cab F250 XLT - Many Upgrades, Super Clean!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Selling my super clean daily driver, bought a yukon to drive and dont need it to sit around. I've owned the truck for a year and put a little over 14,000 miles on it. Just actually got back from Denver with it, truck averaged 20.3MPG and never skipped a beat. Would not be afraid to take this thing anywhere!

I bought it bone stock with 103,xxx miles last summer, and went to Ohio to get it. I am the second owner, and purchased it from the dealer where the original owner traded it in on a new dodge.

When I brought it home, I replaced 4 & 7 number injectors due to an hot miss, the truck hasn't skipped a beat since. At this time I also installed an X4 w/ custom tunes, an MBRP 5" Stainless Exhaust, no muffler. No Limit Fab Flow Through Plate EGR Delete Kit, S&B Intake, & H&S Fuel Filter Retrofit.

I put about 7K miles on the truck like this, and then did a 2015 Turbo retrofit kit. The truck runs great, picked up mileage, and the towing capabilities went up drastically. I also installed an Icon 2.5" Leveling Kit w/ 2.0 Shocks all the way around. The rear got 4" One Up Offroad Traction blocks with adjustable top plates, and 3/4" U Bolts and Short Gusset Bars.

At 112,xxx miles, I had Morgan build me a 6R that wouldnt flare on highway shifts, as the stock trans wasnt enjoying the added power. The new trans is flawless and completely changed the way the truck reacted under power. I also installed a Kenwood Nav Unit w/ Garmon, Sirius, Bluetooth, and external USB input. I replaced all the speakers with Hertz Components & added Tweeters in the front. We also put a MTX box under the back seat and added 2 JL Audio 10" Subs. The sound system is awesome, and was much needed given the condition of the factory speakers.

At 114,xxx miles, we pulled the differential covers, and swapped in new OEM Ford/Spicer 3.73 Gears. Both front and rear were filled with Royal Purple Gear Oil, as I always do.

At 117,xxx miles, I installed one of the River City Diesel Y Bridge kits, along with the 4" stainless pipe running from the S&B to the 2015 Charger. A No Limit Fab CCV delete kit was also installed. I will be installinga venturi t into the exhaust so it doesn't vent to atmosphere. Mid & Upper range throttle response drastically improved, cruising temps are down, and mileage is showing up on the lie-o-meter.

The truck just had an oil change, and I installed a nice roll out tonneau cover. Truck has factory XLT 18" Aluminum wheels w/ 35" Mickey Thompson ATZ tires @ roughly 65% tread. Still PLENTY of life left in them. I also installed a B&W Turnoverball Hitch in the bed about 4,000 Miles ago. Only used 5-6 Times with my gooseneck trailer. Truck has had weathertech mats in it since the day I brought it home.

Clean blue book is mid 30's on this truck, Im asking 37,500.00 for it. It would take quite a bit more to build a truck this nice, and I guarantee you wont find one as clean. If you want to low ball me, go somewhere else, as I dont care, feel free to build your own truck.

Ill try to get some pictures up today if the weather cooperates with me.

Thanks,

-Jared

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1432036680.155398.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1432036694.109177.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1432036707.176741.jpg

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Pretty motivated to sell. Truck can be sold with 35" Toyo AT2 on 20" BMF REPR's if buyer requests.

Super clean truck, just needs a new home!

Black AOD

Reaction score
Glws Jared, good deal for anyone imo!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Drove this thing around quite a bit this weekend. My dad has been moving seed with it. Truck literally needs nothing. Awesome truck, someone come give it a good home!

sootie

Reaction score
dang-if that was a ccsb it would be in my driveway.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.