• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2012 F250 Loaded Lariat

Status
Not open for further replies.

06-sixoh

Reaction score
Thanks for the bump.....

Translated from Morse Code

I see what you did there. Another free bump for a classy chiver.

Some places just arent willing to deal. I know in california, it is super hard to find a dealer that is willing to knock a price down. FIL may have gotten it for 44 OTD, but how much did he put down? And was it a current year model?

tmillburg

Reaction score

Some places just arent willing to deal. I know in california, it is super hard to find a dealer that is willing to knock a price down. FIL may have gotten it for 44 OTD, but how much did he put down? And was it a current year model?

Haha, thanks

Dave

Reaction score

Yup it was a 12. He ordered it. Paid cash for the truck

tmillburg

Reaction score
iam willing to entertain offers as well, lets set the payoff to the side. lets be serious tho

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Where are you working? A lot of companies are looking for hands in the Gulf and overseas. Heres a free bump for you! I applied for another job last week at a couple drilling companies that are building new drill ships overseas and then coming to the Gulf. Something to look into. They're paying big money too

mandkole

Reaction score
Damn, tough deal-- hate to see a guy have to part a nice rig just bought.

Do a bunch of ad cruising, try to separate the emotion, and get a good feel for what the truck is 'really' worth. No need to talk about payoff--it is what it is. GLWS!

tmillburg

Reaction score
Where are you working? A lot of companies are looking for hands in the Gulf and overseas. Heres a free bump for you! I applied for another job last week at a couple drilling companies that are building new drill ships overseas and then coming to the Gulf. Something to look into. They're paying big money too

Roger that!, iv had a couple interviews and some have told me they will be ready in 8 weeks, thats a long time without cash flow, when you have a mortgage, and a truck payment and you are your only source of income

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
Roger that!, iv had a couple interviews and some have told me they will be ready in 8 weeks, thats a long time without cash flow, when you have a mortgage, and a truck payment and you are your only source of income

I know what you mean buddy. I work offshore on the BP Atlantis, and if we run out of oil, or get sold, my truck will be up for sale too. I'm my families on source of income as well. Were steady out here, but more money is always better LOL

TyCorr

Reaction score
If you guys need another hand, sneak me in and ill just start collecting pay too. Be our little secret.

tmillburg

Reaction score
I know what you mean buddy. I work offshore on the BP Atlantis, and if we run out of oil, or get sold, my truck will be up for sale too. I'm my families on source of income as well. Were steady out here, but more money is always better LOL

The way BP is running up here isnt lookin good, they are wanting to lay off alot of operators and boost production by 10%.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
The way BP is running up here isnt lookin good, they are wanting to lay off alot of operators and boost production by 10%.

Yea that's not good at all!! Our platform isn't running 100%. Were bringing on a new well next month that should boost our production by 70%. They're making new positions out here, adding more bunks to the main quarters, prepping for bigger lifeboats ect. To many chiefs not enough Indians. I'm a mechanic and the paperwork we have to do to prepare for a job is ridiculous, it takes a couple hours to write a new permit with the new format they've implemented.

sent from the sea

tmillburg

Reaction score
Yea that's not good at all!! Our platform isn't running 100%. Were bringing on a new well next month that should boost our production by 70%. They're making new positions out here, adding more bunks to the main quarters, prepping for bigger lifeboats ect. To many chiefs not enough Indians. I'm a mechanic and the paperwork we have to do to prepare for a job is ridiculous, it takes a couple hours to write a new permit with the new format they've implemented.

sent from the sea

yup, seems like everyone else is dealing with the same stuff, we will have work orders for every single thing we do on every well, flowlines, etc. instead of a "blanket" wo.

prolly dropped my ipad on my face during that^^

tmillburg

Reaction score
Sale pending, cross your fingers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.