• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2012 Lava Red Jack Roush Stage 3 Built Motor 600+RWHP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Not a truck, but definitely something neat. I know there's some car guys on here too. I'm going to be doing some serious home renovation so I would like to sell it to help cover some of the expenses.

Selling my Roush Stage 3 Lava Red car.

Manual, Every option car, no sunroof, coupe.

Suede seats, nav, highest sound package.

Car has 3600 miles on it. There are less than 10 stage 3 cars in lava red, it's the hardest color to get ahold of.

Got a motor 25 miles ago because of the damn weak number 8 piston deal that plagued many 11-12 cars.

Has a full 9.5.1 aluminator crate motor, roush blower, new injectors, throttle body, and pulleys for VMP(100mm idler & 72mm blower). Has VMP tuning from justin. Roush exhaust, with kooks long tubes and o/r x pipe, VMP fuel pump driver, and a JLT paint matched intake.

I'm sure there are a lot of things I've left out, I can go over more intricate details with someone serious.

gapysy4y.jpg

9yta4e7u.jpg

behemutu.jpg

6ypy2e3e.jpg

This car was 60 grand new, and the aluminator option is over 11 thousand dollars, and well worth it. This car is capable of running 10 second passes all day. It's had a very mild life, as can be seen on the ORIGINAL, rear cooper rs3s.

I'm asking 63,500. I have the title in hand.

Call or text for more details.

Jared

309-threesixnine-9004

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:

09strokerpwr

Reaction score
Man that thing is sweet!! I need to win the lottery would love to have that. I would have a hard time to let it go tho. Glws man

Dzchey21

Reaction score
It's the most retarded car I've ever been in. Grab 3rd and get sideways at like... I dunno 80? Def faster than my race truck.

Glws buddy definitely one of the nicest cars I've ever seen

98stratusryder

Reaction score
Awesome looking car.
I'm actually in the market right now for an 11-12 (maybe '13) Gt500 (sub 40k). Those roush blowers are by whipple, correct?

PSM_Kid

Reaction score
Do you know the exact power that the car put down? That's a beautiful car! Lava red was a rare color period. I read somewhere that total production numbers for that color were around 519 and I think that most of those were v6 cars. GLWS.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Awesome looking car.
I'm actually in the market right now for an 11-12 (maybe '13) Gt500 (sub 40k). Those roush blowers are by whipple, correct?

Eaton TVS blower. This car will destroy a 11-12 GT500 or 13-14 GT500. There's one sitting next to it in the garage, lol.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Do you know the exact power that the car put down? That's a beautiful car! Lava red was a rare color period. I read somewhere that total production numbers for that color were around 519 and I think that most of those were v6 cars. GLWS.

Car made 593 with a 6800 rpm fuel cut with the graph going up at a very aggressive angle. That was stock motor with JLT and Magnaflow x pipe and 87mm pulley.

The new set up has less than 30 miles on it now and I'm not taking it anywhere until spring.. But I've done a LOT since then. This car should be deep 600s and potentially 700.

98stratusryder

Reaction score
Car made 593 with a 6800 rpm fuel cut with the graph going up at a very aggressive angle. That was stock motor with JLT and Magnaflow x pipe and 87mm pulley.

The new set up has less than 30 miles on it now and I'm not taking it anywhere until spring.. But I've done a LOT since then. This car should be deep 600s and potentially 700.

Sounds like a very nice collection you have there Jared.
Good luck with the sale, wish I could swing that kind of coin.

PSM_Kid

Reaction score

That is awesome, it is pretty neat seeing how much more power the 5.0 stage 3 Roush cars make compared to the 4.6 3v Roush cars from 06-09. Well over 100hp at the crank. The 5.0 and TVS combo make for a mean street machine that can be daily driven and like you said go to the track and make 10 second passes all day.

I love lava red and have only seen one or two in person. Wish I could afford one this nice right now. I will be looking for a nice 5.0 or 11-12 gt500 hopefully this year, but I have to buy the ol lady a new car first or she won't be too happy haha. You say there is a GT500 sitting next to it in the garage, what year is it? Any mods done to it? Ive gotten the chance to drive a 12' and 13' and they were both amazing cars. Too bad ford is doing away with the Trinity motor next year.

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Bump TTT

The car is still for sale, I have put about 1000 miles on the Aluminator this Spring/Summer just to make sure everything is kosher.

The new calibration from VMP should be High 600 to Low 700 @ the wheels, the car definitely feels like 100+ to what it was making last year. It is an absolute monster, and the fastest vehicle I have ever owned.

Motivated to sell, need to put the cash to other places and get farther ahead on a few other expenses.

57,500.00 buys the car, still less than 4500 Miles on the car.

Thanks

Jared

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online