2012 Pre-runner front replacement bumper

WUnderwood

Reaction score
Saw a front replacement pre-runner style bumper on a 2012ish truck yesterday, with a hole for a LED lightbar. I really, really liked the look of the bumper, which was on a white truck with a tan bottom, not sure if it was a King Ranch or Lariat, but the bumper was painted the same tan color as the bottom of the truck. I want to say that the hole for the LED lighbar was bigger than 20", but the truck was going the other way on the freeway, and I didn't get a good look at it.

I haven't had much luck finding the bumper online, but it really looked like a few pics I have found using google images.

Anyone know or have any brands of bumpers that I am forgetting?

See attached pic.

Thanks in advance

Attachments

• F94106008.jpg
    F94106008.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 93

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Road armor is pictured
Fusion
Iron cross
Iron bull
... All replacement bumpers not really pre runner

If you want pre runner look into

addictive fester designs
Nfab
showtimemetalworks

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
Saw a front replacement pre-runner style bumper on a 2012ish truck yesterday, with a hole for a LED lightbar. I really, really liked the look of the bumper, which was on a white truck with a tan bottom, not sure if it was a King Ranch or Lariat, but the bumper was painted the same tan color as the bottom of the truck. I want to say that the hole for the LED lighbar was bigger than 20", but the truck was going the other way on the freeway, and I didn't get a good look at it.

I haven't had much luck finding the bumper online, but it really looked like a few pics I have found using google images.

Anyone know or have any brands of bumpers that I am forgetting?

See attached pic.

Thanks in advance

I have a new one very similar sitting in my shop. It belongs to Corbin (corbinshipping). I think hes not gonna be using it. Shoot him a PM Willie.

WUnderwood

Reaction score
Thanks Gare.

I do remember that it had only one pre-runner 'bar' going up to protect the grille, and it was not braced or re-inforced.

Latest posts

Members online