2013 Ennis Cookout Thread (Spring event April 13)

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
ready to load the truck down! chris and my truck will be packed with food! and we better not have to drag any food back! thats the worst having to smell it all the way home. makes you wanna pull over and just stuff your face even more!

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
OK! Last night was the close night for payment at MIDNIGHT! I hope everyone that wanted in got it done. I am pumped and definitely going to be a busy man this week. Im ready to watch some people haul azz down the track and have a good time with everybody. See you saturday...

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
OK! Last night was the close night for payment at MIDNIGHT! I hope everyone that wanted in got it done. I am pumped and definitely going to be a busy man this week. Im ready to watch some people haul azz down the track and have a good time with everybody. See you saturday...

dont forget my pork chop you said that you can cook that was better than hard 8 bbq.

Twinturbostroker

Reaction score

Don't know how you do it Chris, especially as the alcohol really starts flowing and we circle you like a bunch of vultures.......but man I can't wait!!!

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Not goin to be able to make it now...:flush: Im going to be stuck working, unless we have some unexpected shutdown lol.

NO....you have got to be kidding....:puke::flush::shrug:

Well i guess we will have to sabbotage some trucks....:naughty::lookaround:

mallardslayer07

Reaction score
Well......it begins.....i will be starting to prepare and store food for ennis today.....I just fired the crucible to start on...........The sauce. :priest::rockon:

Latest posts

Members online