• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2013 F-350 Lariat 6.7

powerstroked08

Reaction score
My dads looking to sell his 2013 6.7 I will post up more info as soon as I get it from him. So here's the scoop. He was coming home from a friends house (about 3 miles away) and a deer stepped out. So he swerved a little bit to miss it and got too far over and ended up getting sucked into the ditch(it was spring and everything was thawing so the ditch was a soft muddy mess) once he was sucked into the ditch he tried to just turn back up onto the road and just before the truck came back on the road he grazed a telephone pole. I mean if he was another 2 inches to the left there wouldn't have been any damage. But he wasn't! haha Anyhow it cost him a fender, both passenger side doors, headlight, hood, and the curtain air bags. So it has an R title. Its been ******d since 1,000 miles and very well maintained. I mean he changes the oil every 3,000 miles and never over that! Its been running ******** tunes on a mini maxx since it was ******d. He's only selling it because he bought a '15 the following week and now he doesn't need a third truck(also has an 02 550 for his excavating business) But here it is.
20160828_162945.jpg

20160828_163001.jpg

20160828_163024.jpg

Latest posts

Members online