• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2013 f-350 Powerstroke

sledheadextreme

Reaction score
I am thinking about selling my 2013 deleted Powerstroke. It's a King Ranch with black interior, all the options, sun roof, clearance lights, dual alternator, rapid cab heat, Color is Kodiak Brown. 54k miles, mostly highway. List of add on's are: mini maxx with Gearhead tunes, S&B intake, 5 inch dual exhaust, have H&S egr delete but never installed, leveled with aftermarket springs(can't remember name(progressive rate)), added a block in rear, fox shocks all the way around, custom rigid light bar in bumper, B&W gooseneck (will throw in 5th wheel companion), tinted windows, 20x9 BMF REPR with 275/65R20 Nitto Trail Grapplers(bout time for new) and a single row Rigid light bar in back above the license plate. Currently has crossbox, I can leave that in if purchaser requests, otherwise it's not included.

I thought I had pictures on my phone but I dont. I will take some more when the weather clears up. This has been an excellent truck with no issues. It is located in SE Idaho. I am willing to drive but that will be negotiated with purchaser. I am asking $52k, which will include a brand new set of BMF Rehab 20x9 with unmounted brand new Toyo Open Country M/T LT315/60R20. $49k without the new tires and wheels. Title in hand. I can text or email pictures or answer any questions, contact by phone would be best for me. 208-5 two 0-4 eight 1 two. Thanks.

sledheadextreme

Reaction score
*Price Drop*

I am asking $48k, which will include a brand new set of BMF Rehab 20x9 with unmounted brand new Toyo Open Country M/T LT315/60R20. $46k without the new tires and wheels.

Latest posts

Members online