2013 F350 Cool Duals

SoGrand

Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has installed MBRP cool duals on a F350 with the factory 5th wheel prep package on it and if it fits good on a 2011 up truck.
Thanks

89xj

Reaction score
If it helps. I put them on my 08 an they fit perfect. Lots of clearance for the sparetire. Same frame an all.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
when i talked to a MBRP Rep he told me that they would not work with any in bed hitch even if it was a factory hitch. i have a B&W turn over ball and the guy told me they wouldnt work unless i customized them. I really wanted them for my 2011 but it wasnt worth the extra $ to make it happen.

SoGrand

Reaction score
Yeah thats why i am wondering if they will fit under there or did MBRP make a different kit so you can use the cool duals with a gooseneck style hitch. Just wondering if anyone has tried to install one on a 11 up with the hitch and if they had to modify it what did they modify or won't it work at all. If i dont get any response i will let you guys know cause i will put a set on my Platinum when i get it in the next few weeks.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Guy told me it wouldn't work unless you customized it to work. I'm thinking about doing it anyway and seeing if I can get it to work myself. But you go first and tell me if its a pain or not

SoGrand

Reaction score
I have a supplier calling all the companies that make dual kits and asking them if they have installed one on a factory gooseneck hitch from Ford. I will let you know tomorrow what they say and if none of them have i will still be ordering a kit and installing it on my truck and will let you know how much of a pain it is and what has to be done if anything.

SoGrand

Reaction score
MBRP kit will not work without customizing. Waiting to hear back on the others that offer the kits.

SoGrand

Reaction score
Ok none of the dual exhaust kits fit with the factory installed 5th wheel prep package. I just ordered a MBRP kit and will customize it to make it fit and not hit. My Platinum will be here Monday and hope to have the exhaust on it Friday. If not it will be on the week of the 10th as i will be out of town.

SoGrand

Reaction score
Installing the cool duals today. Let you know how it fits for anyone that wants to know and what/if anything you need to mod to make fit.

Dan

SoGrand

Reaction score
The MBRP cool duals fit with no modification on the factory 5th wheel prep package from Ford. Pm me your cell number or email address and i will forward you some pics.

Dan

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
I'm trying to load these pictures to my photobucket. But when I click on browse computer it's not showing up in the folder. If I go to the start menue it shows up. I'm so confused right now

edit... I figured it out, give me a few minutes

Last edited:

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
67duals_zps304449b5.jpg
[/IMG]
67duals1_zpsa16d590e.jpg
[/IMG]
67duals4_zps53db112f.jpg
[/IMG]
67duals2_zps4f638798.jpg
[/IMG]
67duals5_zps6f8f44da.jpg
[/IMG]
67duals6_zpsc62e3f93.jpg
[/IMG]

SoGrand

Reaction score
Easy now Dustin!! I will take some more of the whole truck tomorrow and try to take some sunday afternoon before i leave for snowmobiling with the windows tinted. Installed Innovatives Torq 2 today and i will say i am impressed with it. Would rather have a H&S on there and hope to soon with the the deletes. Dustin take next week off and meet us in Island Park Idaho and go riding.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Truck looks great man i really like that platnum tailgate, i know some people dont like it but i do.

I might have to take you up on that offer, got some snow the last two days hopefully they did up there too... heard utah got allot of snow

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I also like how they put the rear camera in the emblem instead of the handle, i might have to get one of them and see if it will fit a normal tailgate

Latest posts

Members online