2013 Platinum 6.7 Motor Build

dseitler

Reaction score
a0276f48b2c97a53753197d05e9a0589.jpg

Took the rear blocks apart first thing this morning and let it back down with no blocks at all. It was about 1.75 inches to low. The 1" blocks we also looked to low in the back and measures to low. Put it back together with the stock block that came with the truck that measures 3-3/4". I'll have to order a set of blocks that are 1-3/4 to make it sit level or use the F250 set that is 2-1/8. I'll decide after we get the 1-3/4 blocks and try them to see how it looks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
Yeah the f350 block will be way too high. I say snag some 1.75" blocks like you said or get some f250 blocks for sure.

Truck looks awesome Dan!

dseitler

Reaction score
Truck is a F350 so the blocks in the rear that worked best are off of a 2014 F250 Platinum. I did reuse my u-bolts because of the OUO Traction bars. The new 2014 F250 U-Bolts would have been to short.

dseitler

Reaction score
Thanks guys. No tip goes with the stock tires and the total sleeper look I was wearing for a long time. Worked like a charm

dseitler

Reaction score
Looks really good Dan. I was digging the sleeper look but I can't deny the BMFs look killer

Thanks. Re-installed the air bags today so when I haul the big trailers I can swap back to the stock tires quickly and get the job done. I'm really surprised how it makes the truck handle better just that little bit of lowering.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Me Thinks You Should have Morgan Build You a trans :)

Truck Looks awesome Dan!

Last edited:

dseitler

Reaction score
Morgan builds a great Trans no doubt. Craig at Maryland Performance Diesel is going to build one for me. I am sending up a 2015 Trans that I have with less than 1000 miles on it. Craig will change it over to the latest updates and build it for my HP range.

jwanck11

Reaction score
That is a beautiful looking truck(!) and no doubt a blast to be able to drive.

It's a bit funny to see it sitting "off-road" on those sticky street tires. Clearly the rubber on your truck tells the tail of grabbing pavement and launching hard. :)

Latest posts

Members online