2013 Platinum 6.7 Motor Build

dseitler

Reaction score
Update - About 300 miles on new motor. Running the same Tune and Turbo to start. First thing I notice is the throttle response is amazing. Turbo spools at a lower RPM and gains boost quicker and at a lower RPM. Flow has definitely improved. The sound and the feel of the motor is different. Balancing the rotating group has Made a huge difference in my opinion. Very impressed with the build so far.
MPD Craig, Dylan and the team did a great job for us. The motor looked great! They added parts to the build we didn't even talk about. All new injection lines and hold down clamps. Complete new return line system along with a list of other parts. When we fired the motor up not one leak fuel or other wise anywhere. Could not be happier with the service and them meeting the 3 week deadline I set for them. Great Job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pirogue

Reaction score
What a tease Dan, was waiting for that hammer to drop. Thanks for the updates bud!

dseitler

Reaction score
Have confirmation I should receive my new BW 369sx Turbo tomorrow. Looking forward to getting started on a new round of testing. Many thanks to Jacob at High Tech Turbo for once again hooking me up on another great Turbo.
3ed2222978a457c961091ee221c45619.jpg

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
When do the 100+% Injectors and Precision Promod turbos start testing?

Should be interesting to see how this one does. Good luck my man!

dseitler

Reaction score
When do the 100+% Injectors and Precision Promod turbos start testing?

Should be interesting to see how this one does. Good luck my man!

Injectors are not far away. Been doing research on the efficiency and the reduction in pw and it's hard to understand but Lower EGT's by going to the bigger Injectors. The deciding factor will be two things.
1. EGT's with the new Turbo running the 1/4 with the same Fuel I used to achieve the 12.6 ET
2. How the Stock Trans holds up to the new motor and setup. ( I already have a 15 Trans with 2710 miles on it I will send in as a core if mine cows south.)

My main push for the 369 is for daily driving. I'm looking for more CFM @ 65-80 MPH in 6th gear around 1800 to 2100 RPM. We have been able to (367 Kit Guys) bring our cruising MPG way up with Tuning in the last 6 months. I hate to use boost numbers because it's all relative to the setup and amount of restriction. I have been able document a noticeable increase in drivability that will increase with the amount of CFM. More air More MPG, Towing ability, Torque and HP. With every Turbo upgrade this has increased.

In closing the Turbo Map of the 369 shows what I have been looking for in a Non-VGT. More CFM down low and across the Spectrum to help with the cruising MPG which will help with drivability and Towing. Of course I can't wait for the benefits of the racing also that should be huge. D

dseitler

Reaction score
No thanks. Not looking for a 400 series BW with a extra large exhaust turbine above 74mm or any other Turbo like that. Any Turbo that spools that high in the RPM range is not for me ever. If I have to do gear changes or run in manual I will stay were I'm at.

jcain

Reaction score
No thanks. Not looking for a 400 series BW with a extra large exhaust turbine above 74mm or any other Turbo like that. Any Turbo that spools that high in the RPM range is not for me ever. If I have to do gear changes or run in manual I will stay were I'm at.

Amen. Com'on .

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.