2013 turbo

strokr06

Reaction score
Anybody have any 13' trucks tuned and deleted lose a turbo from being tuned and deleted?? I have about 10k miles on my delete and 40k miles total,and am gonna go ahead and bump it up to the street tune. (Kinda wanna play a little ) Stock trans or H&S tranny tunning idk yet??

dseitler

Reaction score
Search Dan Seitler on YouTube you will see my 2013 with and without stock Turbo and some other stuff I did with Dual Fuel

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strokr06

Reaction score
Ok will do. Thanks for the reply. Also I'm jist now gonna do my EGR delete to get an egt reading finally. What numbers are ok on these 6.7's??

dseitler

Reaction score
Yes stock bottom end. Tuned by Tadd and Race on weekends. Pulls 17,000 lb trailers during the week and is over 600 HP. Has parts from 3 different kits and parts of my own making. Been deleted since 16 miles. If you want my notes from all my testing I will be glad to share in private. I don't want to be cut down by 500 AK47's. PM me and I will give you my phone number so we can text. I have shared with Several others and have no problem doing so. Cheers

Dunn

Reaction score
Do any of you know the psi drop on the 2001 psd inter cooler and the 08 psd intercooler by any chance?

Latest posts

Members online