2014 Diesel Power Challenge...Whose entering

MINK

Reaction score
I submitted mine! Haha

Going and driving the bag off my truck for 3 days straight without the chance of getting pulled over sounds like heaven to me!!!!!

You could still get pulled over on the mileage drive LOL

95powerstroke73

Reaction score
Although it may be done in time... we aren't going to be entering it until the year comes where it has at least a few months of run time before registration. .

y3evu9a8.jpg

3brorce

Reaction score
Know of a few cummins guys with stout setups that are entering.

dieselpower

Reaction score
Does anyone know what is happening with the '14 DPC by now? Who has made the final cut? Or did I miss another thread that has updates...

dieselpower

Reaction score
Hoping for a strong showing of 6.4's and maybe a 6.7 again. No reason we can't 3peat! Hopefully there's a few super reliable, moderately modified 6.4's in the voting as they have been our best performers.

mattman347

Reaction score
This mean you are in the voting Matt?

Thats what I was told. Whether I get into the challenge is another story. I realize it the diesel "POWER" challenge and I'm no where near the top, but so far no one with the most outright power has come close to winning, so my goal will be to do well all around, keep the truck together and not make driver errors. :drool:

3brorce

Reaction score
Sounds like you have your head on straight for what it may take to get it done.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
6.4s in the voting I know of off the top of my head are Jared, JD, and I. Edit: Mike mentioned another 6.4 but I can't remember. Thought it was Wayne but I was wrong.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online