2014 DPC update thread

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Ford cannot win. It's over. Hopefully Ryan wins the sled pull like the fords usually do.

i remember a black ford starting that trend a couple years ago LOL

bummer the fords couldnt pull another one off but not surprising levon brought the heat

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
i remember a black ford starting that trend a couple years ago LOL

bummer the fords couldnt pull another one off but not surprising levon brought the heat

If I didn't hit neutral I was coming for you lol

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

INFAMOUS

Reaction score
I seen Shilo's and Dans 6.7 both on the same trailer heading north on I-25 this afternoon. I assume the are heading back to Custom Auto.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk

swinky

Reaction score
Lost it halfway down the sled pull. Said it's been hurt since the trailer tow.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
the Georgia Diesel Mafia Charter Tard should have just said ram got the top 3 spots, which they earned.

Lavon
Matt
Danick

ive been to every dpc but 2 including this year, and this seems to have been the most drama free year ever.

phooker

Reaction score
the Georgia Diesel Mafia Charter Tard should have just said ram got the top 3 spots, which they earned.

Lavon
Matt
Danick

ive been to every dpc but 2 including this year, and this seems to have been the most drama free year ever.

What that guy said. No parts breakage really. The two custom auto trucks aside...

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

jdgleason

Reaction score

Lavon

Matt

Danick

Wasn't a real nail biter like the last few either though.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Those guys all deserved it, strong running, tough trucks. We knew it could be a sweep and it happened. Only the cusom auto complete and uder *** up made this event kind of sour. The screwed them over and I hope their doors close.

Ryan's tranny is hurt but they think it is tuning. Shilo was butt hurt after yesterday and I heard his truck was overheating bad very early in the MPG run. So they packed up and left. I guess Dan is taking his truck to Custom auto, for the life of me I don't know why but that is his choice and his dollar.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online