2014 H&S MINI MAXX Issues!!

cmb921

Reaction score
Hi I have a 2014 6.7 I bought a H&S mini maxx on craiglist. I spent 2 hours updating the firmware and software and it still only wants to program to a '11 or '12. I looked on H&S's website through some forums but still haven't really found my answer. I know H&S sort of is but isn't out of business so I don't expect to receive much help there. Does anyone know what I can do to make this work on my truck!? The answers I found on their website make it seem like there are no updates for '13 or '14.

theplumber

Reaction score
I think you have to buy unlock code for 2013 2014 it s 100$

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Mpoage

Reaction score
You are out of luck. The tuner will only ever work on 11' and 12's. When they released the tuning for 13's you had to buy a completely new tuner.

cmb921

Reaction score
So I can't buy a mini maxx that will work for a '14, I would have to switch to a street tuner? And the one I have is basically useless to me?

Mpoage

Reaction score
Honestly you could probably sell the one you have and pretty much pay for the new one. Just talk to one of the site sponsors and they will get you taken care of. The Mini Maxx that you buy now looks identical to the one you have. It just has different software.

Last edited:

cmb921

Reaction score
Thanks Mpoage. I was pretty much thinking thats what I would have to do. I'm new to this forum so I appreciate the help and quick response

MEDIC350

Reaction score
if someone can confirm it would work on my 12 after being installed on another truck id be willing to buy it off of you if you don't get anywhere

Latest posts

Members online