2014 Powerstroke Build "Clifford"

Alex340

Reaction score
Got a build I'm starting on my 2014 F-250 Lariat truck. I bought it about 3 months ago and here's some of the mods I've done so far...

Has a 2" leveling kit on it right now with 35" toyos. Soon to be replaced with 37" Nitto Trail graps this week.

Painted front bumper to match the truck. Rear is getting done this week as well when tires get put on. I love the color matched look.

Last week I got the EGR fully deleted with No Limits EGR delete kit. Awesome kit! Along with the H&S Intercooler pipe upgrade. 5" Flo-Pro exhaust. AFE Pro Guard 7 Intake, 6" tip and H&S Mini Maxx off road tuner. Truck runs 100 times better than what it use to and have already gained 3mpg's. The throttle respond with the EGR being fully deleted is awesome!

All lights are smoked by Recon except tailights.

Got a buddy of mine to print me out some Raised SUPERDUTY emblems for the rear tailgate and the grille. The grille still needs to be installed.

Looking to get amp steps next...then possibly save up
Some for the single turbo kit for the 6.7. Maybe some little
Stuff here and there like 20" light bar where license plate goes and some D2s for the fog lights.

Let me know what y'all think so far! Give me some opinions or ideas...it's hard to stop building these trucks but money has me stopped for the moment lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    812.4 KB · Views: 95

Alex340

Reaction score
Some before and afters of the painted front bumper. Rear is to come later this week

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    608.8 KB · Views: 85

Latest posts

Members online