2014 Sema project

jordan572

Reaction score
I do have a question and I'm not sure if it has or hasn't been asked.......but I'm gonna ask again if it has, so my apologizes Jordan

But if you were going to go to this extreme extent with the truck and change so many things, why not start off with a lower model XLT or base model XL instead of the top of line Platinum?

Cause man Platinum, I really like the platinum script on the side of the box. :thumbup:

In real terms I like the platinum leather, heater steering wheel, grille and tailgate. Retail on the grille and tailgate is probably around 5-7 thousand dollars. That right there pretty much pays the platinum upgrade, plus as you can tell were for the most part just going all out on this thing so you gotta start with the best I guess. Probably not a logical argument but thats all I got.

Cumminsgone

Reaction score
Been fun watching this build, makes me want to head to SEMA just to see it, in fact I may
But I gotta agree about the pinch welds, be shame not to do something with them, it's one of the reasons I like the molded boards on mine, it hides them
Still amazing though

Cumminsgone

Reaction score
Been fun watching this build, makes me want to head to SEMA just to see it, in fact I may
But I gotta agree about the pinch welds, be shame not to do something with them, it's one of the reasons I like the molded boards on mine, it hides them
Still amazing though

Edit: yeah you did mention the pmf plates my bad

jordan572

Reaction score
This thing done yet? :popcorn:

:axe: :biggun:

I heard almost, after he polishes the teeth on the diff gears it should be done....:thumbup:

Put one of those clear diff covers on too.

He has to polish the threads on the inside of the lugnuts too.

right after he paints the inside of the axle housings

I heard amsoil is formulating ruby red oil for this project.

Lol, you guys can stop by and do that work. :gun:

Dave

Reaction score
Im gonna be in that area in about 2 weeks Jordan. Can I swing in and check it out?

4EverBoosted1

Reaction score
Amazing build man... I just now read the whole thread. Your work is incredible. This may be a random question... But would you consider building me a set of those jackstands? lol

Latest posts

Members online