2014 Sema project

FaSSt9602

Reaction score
Yes it went on the dyno,
YouTube Video
ERROR: If you can see this, then YouTube is down or you don't have Flash installed.

Really dumb and off the wall question, but would the dimming of the hood light while on the dyno have anything to do with an electrical issue, possibly a grounding issue, that may be causing the TCM problems? I've seen a few dyno's of various vehicles and I have never seen a light dim to nothing when the rpm's are up...

Super Diesel

Reaction score
This truck turned out amazing. Congratulations to you and your team (as well as Trevor and his team). A true show stopper! I think you'll get much more business after this. Hope you're ready! :)

jordan572

Reaction score
Really dumb and off the wall question, but would the dimming of the hood light while on the dyno have anything to do with an electrical issue, possibly a grounding issue, that may be causing the TCM problems? I've seen a few dyno's of various vehicles and I have never seen a light dim to nothing when the rpm's are up...

Haha it does look pretty janky when I was watching the video but that hood light is a mercury triggered light. All the vibrating and slight shaking makes the light flash and stuff, If I maintain motivation I need to get a rock light under there and wire it into the hood ajar switch or something. Thanks for the comment though. Just been unlucky with the TCM's it seemed, Bentley located a replacement for my fancy painted tcm and his truck shifts fine now.

jordan572

Reaction score
This truck turned out amazing. Congratulations to you and your team (as well as Trevor and his team). A true show stopper! I think you'll get much more business after this. Hope you're ready! :)

Lol, everyone roll your rigs up to minnesota. The single digit weather and salty roads are great! We'll see where things go, I'll definitely be doing more personal projects in the future but we need to get our ducks in order if we're going to make a serious push into that market.

Thank you for the comment though, couldn't have done it without the guys at the shop and Trevor and his team. It was the result of a lot of thinking, hard work and refusing to not make it. H&S hasn't received much credit though, they were a big deal on this truck too. Truck is running like it should, spring can't come fast enough.

jordan572

Reaction score
Where are the night time shots? I'm ready to see this thing lit up!

Truck should be back in my possession by next week, transport dudes seem to suck at their jobs. I will get it cleaned up and take some cool shots in the snow, should look cool.

This truck freakin rocks!

Thanks man.

Heard you leaving Sema and this thing sounded so nasty!

Ha, it's awesome, turbo sounds like no other.

jordan572

Reaction score
I admit, I miss the damn truck already. I need it back in MN.

IMG_0219.jpg

IMG_0240.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

IMG_0245.jpg

IMG_0246.jpg

IMG_0247.jpg

That is all I have for now, until I get it back. I'll post some interior/exterior pictures up and anything else anyone wants to see. Perhaps post some videos of the suspension traveling and what not.

smcox1

Reaction score
That's might be random but I was wondering how you attached the led cubes in the reverse light bucket in the tail lights?

jordan572

Reaction score
That's might be random but I was wondering how you attached the led cubes in the reverse light bucket in the tail lights?

It sucked, looks kind of hacked but the finished product turned out clean once it was all sealed up.

The normal socket for the factory bulb was dremeled out to fit the flange exactly on the back of the light so the light basically had a socket to sit in. That way it has more support and is in the exact same place on both tail lamps.

IMG_2655.jpg

smcox1

Reaction score
It sucked, looks kind of hacked but the finished product turned out clean once it was all sealed up.

The normal socket for the factory bulb was dremeled out to fit the flange exactly on the back of the light so the light basically had a socket to sit in. That way it has more support and is in the exact same place on both tail lamps.

IMG_2655.jpg

Thanks that helps out a lot!

MaxdLaw

Reaction score
It's amazing all the people hating on this truck on Instagram right now. This thing is simply amazing. Gives me inspiration to do more to mine once I'm outta school.

jordan572

Reaction score
It's amazing all the people hating on this truck on Instagram right now. This thing is simply amazing. Gives me inspiration to do more to mine once I'm outta school.

:biggun:

I honestly can't help but laugh, I'll make sure to post pictures when it gets back aired down because the tires are way too small apparently.

Best comment yet, dude said he wouldn't be able to load cows into his gooseneck because the truck is too tall and the trailer would sit at an angle. Can't make that up, :thumbup:

ftast350

Reaction score
:biggun:

I honestly can't help but laugh, I'll make sure to post pictures when it gets back aired down because the tires are way too small apparently.

Best comment yet, dude said he wouldn't be able to load cows into his gooseneck because the truck is too tall and the trailer would sit at an angle. Can't make that up, :thumbup:

I dont see the issue. I pull my cows that way all the time, its a little hard getting them in but unloading is easy!

RedRice589

Reaction score
I'd do it..... Wouldn't be hard the "gooseneck" line of trailers can be modified to have a taller neck... The it would work.... And I'd drive the *** out of it. Hahaha where there's a will there's a way.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.