2014 Sema project

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
lol "oil money".... how does he work in the field if his OLDER sister just turned 17? Oh yeah... his dad has "dirty money" exactly how I pictured him. A complete ***ing dbag.

^^ I'm digging the Flags on the truck. Looked like a good time

Chris.v

Reaction score
Just seen the burn out vid on Instagram, truck sounds amazing, can't wait to see that kit on the market.

jordan572

Reaction score
Give this old news a bump, damn truck just got back on monday. Yes monday December 1st, bravo Reliable Carriers. I could rant but I'd rather not.

IMG_0522.jpg

Truck was COLD, I swear they had an ice box inside that trailer that made it feel like -10 below. It was about 5 degrees when I backed it off, stalled once before making it inside. Utah fuel can't handle the Minnesota cold apparently,

IMG_0530.jpg

IMG_0531.jpg

IMG_0532.jpg

IMG_0535.jpg

IMG_0538.jpg

Call me Alfred Johnson :rockon:

jordan572

Reaction score
Buds at H&S had the last piece to the 1-2-3 punch for the truck waiting in the back seat. I'll be running the new H&S Motorsports low pressure fuel pump setup, it is impressive but that is to be expected I've learned. It's awesome that I'm running all H&S tuning and hard parts now, it felt kind of weird running a fass. Nothing against the fads except my 200 gph is so loud, obnoxious if you ask me.

Check out a few shots of the low pressure setup, Quality!

IMG_0557.jpg

IMG_0558.jpg

IMG_0559-1.jpg

IMG_0560.jpg

IMG_0561.jpg

IMG_0562.jpg

IMG_0563.jpg

jordan572

Reaction score

:blitzed: dude from what I heard they were real winners. Dude wouldn't measure height and just figured it would fit. Lazy, ignorant and not professional imo. If Bentley wasn't there I could guarantee I would be missing my roof light bars, too much.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
Apparently all of the windows had to be down so the interior was freezing also. Seat felt like plastic, it was awesome.

What's there reasoning for Windows down? They haul some of the countries most exotic cars in the world I'm sure their reasoning is good. (At least I would think) albeit the exotic cars are generally transported in a climate controlled trailer either heated or cooled.

On another note it's hard to find people that care anymore.... long lost art!!

Latest posts

Members online