2014 Sema project

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Since a lot of people have been wondering, I am still alive. Truck was sold from Starwood Motors down in Dallas about a month after it arrived. I am relieved and miss it slightly but am very happy to part ways before the value really tanked on that one. Thank you all again for the support through the build, I am currently driving a denali hd and don't care at all for the power train. Truck itself is nice but I am and will always be about the Fords. Now 2017 fords, never heard of them. Are they redesigning them or something? :shrug:

#wemissedyou

jordan572

Reaction score
IMG_1097.jpg

IMG_1536.jpg

IMG_2361.jpg

IMG_2282.jpg

IMG_1669.jpg

IMG_1668.jpg

IMG_2308.jpg

IMG_2450.jpg

IMG_2974.jpg

IMG_0206.jpg

IMG_0888.jpg

IMG_1028.jpg

NY_Mott

Reaction score
Such an awesome build...
I know it's just lights but I want to give big props for a killer job on the red Rock lights.
Far to often I see trucks on IG that brag about the rock lights they have and they sucks IMO.
The light coverage is incredible!!!!!
I hate when I see a truck with shadows or dark spots, it's a big pet peeve of mine...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

dsberman94

Reaction score
Just remember for the next build. You can't use that on a farm, #cattlewontloaduphill. Lol. This build was awesome. Hopefully the truck makes some appearances in the future so the quality of work is still seen. Hopefully there is another build that rolls out of your shop.

higherlife

Reaction score
i know the tail lights are custom, but does anyone know where you can buy them with the clear lens like he has in the pictures or just the lens itself?

dsberman94

Reaction score
You can buy a cheap set off eBay and bake them for the clear lenses if that's all you're after. Haven't seen anywhere yet that sells just the lens though.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Hey Jordan Im a good friend of Dave's! The guy that owns this truck now and I just made a video on it! Check it out!
https://youtu.be/135DRNT3pLIhttps://youtu.be/135DRNT3pLI

Dude. This thread was started March of 2013, the last post in it was July 2016. It's Jan 2019....IT'S BEEN ALMOST 2.5 YEARS SINCE THE LAST POST AND 6 YEARS SINCE IT WAS STARTED.

The thread died off....you leave it be. Common sense.....

Latest posts

Members online