2014 Tires

GhostComanche

Reaction score
Time to replace the stock Michelin's on my 2014 F250 Platinum. After much research here on this website without being a member, I ordered a set of Cooper STT Pro's in 295/65/20's. I am excited about getting them in and installed on the truck. Couple of questions; Will I have clearance issue's on the front and will I need to install a 2.5" leveling kit? Also, if I have to go with a leveling kit, will it make the truck ride differently. Thanks in advance and looking forward to the future help that you guys can give me....................RR

FX44AU

Reaction score
Good to see you over here from BBC boards RR. You probably don't remember me but I talked to you a few times last year about a Bravo I for my Z521C.

For your question...... yes the 295/65/20s should fit without a leveling kit. You may rub the radius arms at full lock but it won't be bad. If you do install a leveling kit it will affect the ride very little if at all. Keep in mind though that an F250 is already close to level from the factory so if you install a leveling kit in the front you will need an F350 or 4" block in the rear.

GhostComanche

Reaction score
Yes Sir, I remember you well. Thanks for the reply. The truck has the taller blocks on the rear axle. I will get tires installed and see what she does................then level if I have too. Thanks Bud, RR

FX44AU

Reaction score
Yes Sir, I remember you well. Thanks for the reply. The truck has the taller blocks on the rear axle. I will get tires installed and see what she does................then level if I have too. Thanks Bud, RR

If you already have the tall blocks you're set if you do need to install a leveling kit. I highly doubt you'll need to though.

Be sure and post some pics of them installed on the Platinum 20s. Should look good.

Latest posts

Members online