2015-2016 Questions

Reaction score
I had a few questions as I am about to do some work this weekend.

-What all connectors need to be unplugged under the hood with GH tunes and the SCT platform?

-Can all the exhaust sensors and modules related to the sensors, such as the rear tail pipe nox module, be completed removed from the harness like you could with the mini maxx?

-I remember seeing it somewhere but can not find it any more. But someone had mentioned the fitting size for that far rear nox sensor bung thats goes over the rear axle. Does anyone remember what size that is so I can buy a plug for the *** back exhaust?

-Finally, where/how is everyone routing the Edge CTS/CTS2 EGT probe back into the cab? Is there a better spot than others to run the wiring into the cab?

Thanks!

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
where/how is everyone routing the Edge CTS/CTS2 EGT probe back into the cab? Is there a better spot than others to run the wiring into the cab?

If you pull out the driver's well liner you will see a grommet or two you can use.

TexAg56

Reaction score
Im running Ghead tunes and did not unplug anything under the hood. Just installed the 4 blockoff plates. Havent installed my cts2 yet so I cant help you out with where I ran the EGT probe wire yet! Good luck

Reaction score
Hole in firewall above your feet. It has a rubber grommet. Then pull door seal off and tuck it behind up to dash. Does that help?

How did you get to the rubber grommet? Did you have to pull the drivers side fender liner to access it? And did you have to cut the rubber grommet or just stuff the wires through from the engine side of the firewall? Everything is done on my truck except for running egt probe wires into the cab. It is currently zip tied under the hood. Going to run it this weekend, just trying to find the best way.

Sportchassis06

Reaction score
If you LOOK by the brake pedal,you can see the rubber grommet.Its a solid piece of rubber,you'll have to cut it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Remove the wheel liner and look for this...

12375042_10208315557952344_539118895619201649_o.jpg

z33735

madmax4499

Reaction score
on the 15 can you use one of the EGTs out of the exhaust like the earlier models? somthing about when you do the EGR block off plates you unplug the stock EGR temp probe and replace it with one from the exhaust. then what PID would you monitor in the CTS2? or was all of this for the 11-14 MY?

Reaction score
on the 15 can you use one of the EGTs out of the exhaust like the earlier models? somthing about when you do the EGR block off plates you unplug the stock EGR temp probe and replace it with one from the exhaust. then what PID would you monitor in the CTS2? or was all of this for the 11-14 MY?

That was done on the 11-14s with the mini maxxs and cant use the factory EGT probe on the 15-16s. Spa-rtan may make this a possibility in the future, but using an SCT and CTS2, you can not. If you want to use a CTS or CTS2, you have to buy the egt probe specific to the CTS2 made by edge and run it to the actual monitor in the cab.

Latest posts

Members online