2015 Diesel Power Challenge...whose entering

Layson

Reaction score
Really disappointed that you, Jared, and Morgan didn't make it. I still have a whole bunch of magazines laying around from that....LOL All my neighbors have a diesel power magazine...LOL

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
i dont know jarrans setup but i got faith in Mr.Warren he has been around a 6.0 enough... like mentioned already, beech won and he was one of the lower hp trucks... big power doesnt always win..

still cant believe jd didnt make it...

one question i have is, how come so many dodges where allowed to get voted on?

live life full throttle

gman1

Reaction score
i dont know jarrans setup but i got faith in Mr.Warren he has been around a 6.0 enough... like mentioned already, beech won and he was one of the lower hp trucks... big power doesnt always win..

still cant believe jd didnt make it...

one question i have is, how come so many dodges where allowed to get voted on?

live life full throttle

Because they had a ton more entries than Ford or GM.

madman1234509

Reaction score
Don't forget Beech won it when he brought his plastic butter knife to that gun fight. Enough guns misfired, and his 550 HP of fury took home the win. I guess what I'm saying is, in a perfect storm, a 6.0 could win it LOL

..... You never bring a plastic butter knife to a gun fight....

On another note..... It is really unfortunate that neither Morgan, J.D. , or Jared didn't get in. They all are really strong trucks with pretty proven set ups..... Conspiracy??

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
..... You never bring a plastic butter knife to a gun fight....

On another note..... It is really unfortunate that neither Morgan, J.D. , or Jared didn't get in. They all are really strong trucks with pretty proven set ups..... Conspiracy??

Na, 6.4s are gay

Plus, you guys thought Ryan Anderson & Banean were crazy at DPC. You guys have never partied with Nate Primm, it's not Morgan to worry about.. Lol

johnp115

Reaction score
Y'all see the updates on Lavons truck? that thing is looking like its shaping up to be straight up nasty (well more nasty than it was). Im not a dodge guy by any means but that truck makes me think id build a cummins one day in the future

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Y'all see the updates on Lavons truck? that thing is looking like its shaping up to be straight up nasty (well more nasty than it was). Im not a dodge guy by any means but that truck makes me think id build a cummins one day in the future
Yep motor work is being done by D&J same guys that did the machining on Unlimited Diesels 7.3 pulling truck. It'll be nasty that's for sure.

Last edited:

swinky

Reaction score
Top 3 doesn't matter..... The only thing that matters is winning. I couldn't tell you who came in 2nd and 3rd last year. A 6.0 or 7.3 just aren't going to do it.
Okay lol I'm sure you thought Ryan was going to win it last year..... Anything can happen and I agree the 6.4 trucks would have a better shot (especially jds') but Jesse has a **** ton of seat time in that truck and really is on top of the 6.0 trucks just like Morgan and Jared are the 6.4s.

This isn't a dyno challenge.

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Durability and drivability play a huge part, but those also aren't the 6.0's strong suit lmao. Oh well, at this point may as just hope like hell one pulls a miraculous victory because it would be pretty hilarious.

madman1234509

Reaction score
I love Ryan's build, him and I talked a lot while our builds were going on at the same time. But Ryan's build had no seat time. Look at what 6.4s won the DPC. Eric, who was an alternate and who's truck had been together for a while prior to competing. And the Beech, who again, his truck had some time on it. You can't deny that a common rail truck is a whole other ball game when it comes to making power compared to a 6.0. Having a 6.0 that's on top of the "6.0" game, just isn't on the same level as these newer trucks. Like I said, unless they can drive, and do well in the events that dont solely rely on power, it's not worth the time... Just a personal opinion. Sorry.

madman1234509

Reaction score
I don't understand what there is to "choose" if they count up the votes wouldn't it just be the person with the next highest votes? Looking forward to see who will round off team Ford!

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Regardless, pretty lame that they haven't chosen a 3rd yet.

That too.

I'm also frustrated. The idiots clearly voted. The 2 trucks that I REALLY know would do well, barring carnage; JD and Mike G. I could see the informed cummings guy not wanting one of the more promising 6.4s to get in, but a cummins that went sub 11s…AT bandi…how could you NOT vote him in!?

Latest posts

Members online