2015 Diesel Power Challenge...whose entering

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Finished the truck minus running final nitrous lines last night. Blew a egt probe out on a test drive too. Gonna fix the probe this morning, and we are heading to Fort Collins in 29 hours to meet JD for some dyno tuning and nitrous dialing

jdgleason

Reaction score
Finished the truck minus running final nitrous lines last night. Blew a egt probe out on a test drive too. Gonna fix the probe this morning, and we are heading to Fort Collins in 29 hours to meet JD for some dyno tuning and nitrous dialing

Looking forward to seeing it!

Looks like mine is going to get a little dyno time in the next couple days as well!

sootie

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing it!

Looks like mine is going to get a little dyno time in the next couple days as well!

so because the dan manary re-entry is non existent, does that mean when it doesnt show up, that you can be called as the alternate?

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
The three fords are Jaran, Jared, and Jesse.

JD, did you confirm that you are the alternate if any of the trucks go down? Ford dodge or gm?

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
right on!! good luck man!
The three fords are Jaran, Jared, and Jesse.

JD, did you confirm that you are the alternate if any of the trucks go down? Ford dodge or gm?
lol. say their names 3 times fast..

live life full throttle

HOLDERDOWN

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1430551366.924725.jpg

Jesse and I leaving Kentucky

Sent from Holderdown Performance iPhone Command Center

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.