2015, Edge CTS EGT question

strokin20

Reaction score
Quick question guys, will the Edge Insight CTS read egt's from the 2015 without a pyro sensor? I did some searching here, and I found where a couple guys mentioned that the 15's have a pyrometer in the up pipe pre turbo. Is there any truth to that? If so, how does one go about reading it?

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Interested as well. I'm hoping that different monitors and tuners are able to read them as well for simplicity. I guess I'm still jealous of the 6.4 guys!

HeavyAssault

Reaction score
Edge just needs to get the PIDs working. EBP isn't reading as well. BS for something that seems within easy reach.

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
I'm Still hoping that they all figure it out. I'm Thinking about getting a monitor or monitor/tuner combo and would love to have it read as many pids as possible.

strokin20

Reaction score
So it's true there is a sensor but edge doesn't read it yet?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

UNBROKEN

Reaction score
My Edge CS reads the factory pyro on my '15. I read EGT1 from the PID list now. I have the EAS pyro probe plugged in and ready for when I delete it and it already shows that one in the list also.

Reads perfectly.

10953288_10204078190374709_8553602686030740161_n.jpg

Last edited:
Reaction score
The edge will not read the factory egt sensor in the up-pipe nor ebp. I've put an email in with their tech and they said they will get them put in as well as rail pressure and IPW. They said it may take a while.

The best thing I can tell you is to email their tech line and bombard them with requests for these four sensor pids to be added.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Bully Dog GT reads them? I'm thinking about going with one with SCT tunes as I like the setup for the gauges. Essentially what everyone gets with a Mini Maxx.

sootie

Reaction score
Does anyone know if the Bully Dog GT reads them? I'm thinking about going with one with SCT tunes as I like the setup for the gauges. Essentially what everyone gets with a Mini Maxx.

check innovatives vendor section

strokin20

Reaction score
Just got off the phone with edge tech support. Guy I spoke with said I was the first request he's had for the egt pid. So, here's the number,
Let's bombard them with calls and see if we can get them working on it.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Xparent BlueTapatalk 2

Clean-15

Reaction score
Anyone know if these PID's are functioning yet?

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

UpstateDieselGuy

Reaction score
Just thought I would check back on this one. I'm loving my tuning, but the livewire really leaves something to be desired with respect to monitoring. I don't mind the unit, but the available pids is pathetic. I'll probab get a CTS once they get the EGT pid going.

theplumber

Reaction score
I have the Livewire Ts + and that is very bad there is no pid for egt sensor on this programmer !!! Maube SCT will fix it soon.
I hope so

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Latest posts

Members online