• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

2015 F250 Platinum

Daniel@RudysDiesel

Reaction score
2015 Ford F 250 Platinum 6.7 Diesel,
Truck has close to 40,000 miles, 22x12 American Force Black Nightmare FP8 wheels, 35/12.50/22 Toyo MTs, Full ICON suspension with shocks, track bar, and Dual steering stabilizers. 40 Inch curved Lightbar in the front bumper with KD fab-works Brackets, LED Head lights and fog lights, Black Headlights, Added the Rear Sway bar from Ford, Bakflip Bed Cover, LED lights inside the cab, JL 13 Inch sub under the rear seat, Amp Research Steps, 5 inch Exhaust, No Limit Cold Air Intake, No Limit EGR ******, No Limit CCV Reroute kit, SCT X4 Programmer with Punch It Performance tunes and Gear Head tunes, Edge Insight CTS2 for Monitoring. I am probably missing some stuff. The truck has alot done to it and is by no means a stock truck. Asking 65,000. If you want to shoot me a text i can send you some more pictures. 919-630-2964

IMG_0019_zpsebzedpzz.jpg

Last edited:

morepower02

Reaction score
What's the difference between cash and a bank check??? Cash sounds like more of a pain in the ass.

cbf9703

Reaction score
What's the difference between cash and a bank check??? Cash sounds like more of a pain in the ass.
Don't know for this situation, but for some cash is better because there is no hold like you would get on a cashier's check of that amount so can be used instantly, doesn't have to go through a bank at all, so won't show as a large deposit you need to explain when getting approved for a loan (or any other reason), and the whole bank notifying the IRS for transactions over $10k, thereby letting you fly under that radar...

Not that I know anyone who worries about that kind of thing.... :lookaround:

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

morepower02

Reaction score
If you roll on the up and up it makes no difference.:poke: derail over get out your boxes of "cash".

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online