2015 F350 6.7 deleted and tuned

MikeH

Reaction score
All who want info on the tunes PM me and I'll give you the contact. I'm not sure of the community stance on posting up the info. I'll reply to those who have asked in the thread with a PM.

MikeH

Reaction score
I tuned a 2015 with the same tuning a few weeks ago, the 15's run awesome!

You aren't kidding! This thing is a beast. I keep thinking I'm spinning tires and realize that it's beast mode coming out of the pipe! Had an opportunity here where as soon as the on ramp puts you on the interstate you are under an enclosed overpass. Let's just say that I keep finding an excuse to go to that on ramp at least once.... ok maybe twice daily :walkin:

MikeH

Reaction score
Truck in transformation ..... LineX and front tint today.
(pics to follow soon)

Weekend consists of .....
- All window deflectors
- 4" - 5" chrome tip installation
- Rigid Dually fogs flood replacing factory fogs

Only thing is, my fogs stopped working???? I can hear the fuse panel turning them on but they aren't on???? I did switch from Street tune to Hot Street tune but not saying that has anything to do with it. Supposed to warm a bit this weekend and will do some investigation.

Other news .....
Been running Hot Street this entire tank. Still above 1/2 tank going on a week and over 290 miles. When I checked tonight still said I have 323 miles remaining. As soon as gauge hits dead center I plan to fill, calculate and post the numbers since being fixed up a bit.

MikeH

Reaction score
37 gallon tank, CCLB. Just did some mileage numbers. Running mixed 75% City, 25% Highway got 16.2 hand calculated. Just did a run on highway nearly 500 miles at 19.1. Highway was generally flat with some mixed in hills in Kentucky. Currently running the Innovative Hot Street tune.

MikeH

Reaction score
Couple pics of the project continued.
- Rigid Dually Fogs Flood - in the full down position, things are BRIGHT
- OEM Window Deflectors
- Front Tint
- MBRP 4-5" Exhaust tip
- Silverstar ZXE Headlights
- LineX

20150207_171923_1.jpg
20150207_171943.jpg
20150207_171952.jpg
20150207_172025.jpg

MikeH

Reaction score
How do you like the linex i need that too?

You can't destroy it if you tried. And, if you do, it's backed by a lifetime warranty and can be redeemed anywhere in the US at any LineX facility. I have had it with each truck, there's no way I'd go without it.

Akk110

Reaction score
Mike h, may I ask about the tunes..? I too have a 15 6.7 Fellow Ford fanatic begs for the Intel!

Akk110

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

travisH3

Reaction score
did you figure out why the fog lights stopped working? i was gonna tell you to make sure you dont have the high beams on. it shouldnt be because tuning but just want to make sure ya got it figured out. I had a set of the ZXE bulbs if id of known you were looking for them. and the rigid fog lights are awesome. I love mine!

MikeH

Reaction score
did you figure out why the fog lights stopped working? i was gonna tell you to make sure you dont have the high beams on. it shouldnt be because tuning but just want to make sure ya got it figured out. I had a set of the ZXE bulbs if id of known you were looking for them. and the rigid fog lights are awesome. I love mine!

I'm embarrassed to say. When all else fails, check the harness first! The harness that ran from driver to passenger side came unplugged.

:morons:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.