2015 or 2016....

AirFishAutomotive

Reaction score
Anyone know anything super special about the 2016 trucks that would make it worth the wait instead of buying a 2015? Have plenty of trucks to drive if the wait would be worth it? From what ive seen it just says headlights are now led and the body is lighter. Any major drivetrain or face lift changes?

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i have heard that the body will be redesigned similar to the f-150 and will be aluminum. Powertrain will be the same from the 2015, i could be wrong but thats the last update i have heard. The interior pictures that i have seen look sick.

mattmal9

Reaction score
i have heard that the body will be redesigned similar to the f-150 and will be aluminum. Powertrain will be the same from the 2015, i could be wrong but thats the last update i have heard. The interior pictures that i have seen look sick.

Where were you able to see the interior? Is there a link? Just curious to check it out.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
I will see if i can find it, it basically looks like the new f-150 on the inside.

Jason

Reaction score
Yuck. Not liking that at all. I like the super duty trucks because you can tell them apart from the half tons..as opposed to their gm, and dodge counterparts. Interior looks like something from a early 2000's Nissan, or Toyota.

Kind

Reaction score
I've got a '15 F-150, I really like the interior and hope Ford does something similar with the super duties. I'm sure Ford will make it more super duty like they always do.

uga33

Reaction score
Think the major overhaul is 2017. I've heard aluminum, fully boxed frames, and an 11.5" rear for the SRWs. Who knows though.

RedRice589

Reaction score
What in the hell did they do with the backseat roof? Looks like they got animals living up there. Hopefully I can hold out and buy one when they come out

TheOx

Reaction score
My guess is you will see the 2017s roll out in the second or third quarter of 2016. New grille, headlights, aluminum body, interior, as well as a longer cabin on the crew cab model similar to the F150. The pictures in the link seem to make the rear of the crew cab much bigger than it currently is!

Logant_14

Reaction score
From the pics it kind of looks like they just slapped a dash from a 150 in the truck. Unless they are monitoring other parameters with the pillar gauges other than what are normally on the dash.

uga33

Reaction score
I had heard "rumors" but then saw this picture so it may be a reality. The rear end looks bigger than current options.

image_zpslwv8lbhr.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Latest posts

Members online