2015 or 2016....

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Mirros look bigger too, lower portion looks nice extending all the way to the end, should help backing trailers into 90 degree spots.

Rear end looks like nothing i have ever seen, Doesnt look like a 80, doesnt look stearling, and doesnt look AAM. My guess tho is its still sterling just bigger. Nothing wrong with that..

I would bet that the rear end is bigger to bump up SRW towing capacities. Might see a slight bump in power too

uga33

Reaction score
Found this on facialbook.

image_zpsspxvmmp1.jpg

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Mirros look bigger too, lower portion looks nice extending all the way to the end, should help backing trailers into 90 degree spots.

Rear end looks like nothing i have ever seen, Doesnt look like a 80, doesnt look stearling, and doesnt look AAM. My guess tho is its still sterling just bigger. Nothing wrong with that..

I would bet that the rear end is bigger to bump up SRW towing capacities. Might see a slight bump in power too
looks like they just put gussets on it..

i like the heat/ac vents.. thats about it...

live life full throttle

Dzchey21

Reaction score
when the 08s came out, i hated them, then i liked them alot, then the 11s came out, same deal, Im sure we will all not like them untill we get in them or be around them, or see them modded. Then once again we will be in love.

Can't do any worse than the new Chevy line up... holy fuggly

RO13ERT

Reaction score
Man that interior is fugly to me and I hate those vents but different strokes for different folks

tommy1005

Reaction score
push button start and a keyless touch entry would be nice....My Platinum is the only vehicle I own that I have to actually take a key out of my pocket to drive.

BK39

Reaction score
push button start and a keyless touch entry would be nice....My Platinum is the only vehicle I own that I have to actually take a key out of my pocket to drive.

^^^ This. Once you get used to driving something that is keyless, it spoils you.

ftast350

Reaction score
Agreed! Love my expy sport with push button start! And just grab the handle to unlock or lock.

Layson

Reaction score
Saw this on facebook the other day. Looks pretty interesting...

IMG_188093215234191_zpszs82oxh5.jpg

BK39

Reaction score
Agreed! Love my expy sport with push button start! And just grab the handle to unlock or lock.

I bought my wife one of those, bad little family car for sure. I love the keyless unlock, but wish that it would lock by itself when you walk away from it. She's terrible about leaving it unlocked all the time.

Latest posts

Members online